Welcome to the Cave Diver's Forum.
+ Reply to Thread

Default North Florida Springs Alliance Troy Springs Work Day Thursday May 3, 9 am to 3 pm

Hello All! With Kelly's help I have set up a volunteer work day for Troy Springs State Park sponsored by Duke Energy on behalf of the North Florida Springs Alliance.

We will be setting up tank benches as well as any other maintenance and clean-up activities that we can help the park with.

Lunch will be provided.

To sign up, please e-mail me your first and last name and e-mail address at Elisha.gibson@duke-energy.com. It is very important that you sign up so we can coordinate the number of volunteers with the park and also make sure we have enough food for everyone.

Thank you in advance!

Quote Originally Posted by EGIB View Post
    Hello All! With Kelly's help I have set up a volunteer work day for Troy Springs State Park sponsored by Duke Energy on behalf of the North Florida Springs Alliance.

We will be setting up tank benches as well as any other maintenance and clean-up activities that we can help the park with.

Lunch will be provided.

To sign up, please e-mail me your first and last name and e-mail address at Elisha.gibson@duke-energy.com. It is very important that you sign up so we can coordinate the number of volunteers with the park and also make sure we have enough food for everyone.

Thank you in advance!
    Thanks a lot Elisha

"Not all change is improvement...but all improvement is change" Donald Berwick

Thank you to those who have signed up! Anyone else who is planning on attending please send me an email at elisha.gibson@duke-energy.com so I can make sure we have enough food and PPE.

Many people's companies they work for will provide a day off with pay if you do volunteer work with a nonprofit. If you have an arrangement at your place of employment, the NFSA can help, which would allow you a day off in one of several state parks (with caves)

"Not all change is improvement...but all improvement is change" Donald Berwick