if you're diving this week, please post some conditions reports. Lots of rain for the next day or two and I'm curious how conditions are holding up for the weekend.

Sites we are considering:
-Madison Blue
-Little River
-Peacock or Peacock III
-Ginnie (of course)

Manatee is out... yuck.