Welcome to the Cave Diver's Forum.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Quote Originally Posted by PsychDiver View Post
    Worthwhile watch, I thought. They know how to light up a cave! Everything is described in a breathless tone of voice, trying to build excitement, when the footage and story is exciting enough without having to 'juice it up'. They did have to mention how dangerous cave diving is and that people have died doing it, but that's obligatory in any popular press description of cave diving. Lots of cave diving footage in the first half; second half is more Alaska and various other sites around the country where first American human skeletons have been found. They kept emphasizing that this particular Yucatan skeleton was very special, but never clearly described what knowledge it contributed that we didn't already have from the others. It is clear that those early humans were a savage lot.
    Showed cave diving in a positive light and the contribution it can make to society. The GUE divers set a great example of how one should strive to dive.

Quote Originally Posted by midway View Post
    Showed cave diving in a positive light and the contribution it can make to society. The GUE divers set a great example of how one should strive to dive.
    I agree. The only problem I had with the show was that it wasn't focused enough on the cave diving....but I might be biased and I definitely have a problem.

Quote Originally Posted by victorzamora View Post
    I agree. The only problem I had with the show was that it wasn't focused enough on the cave diving....but I might be biased and I definitely have a problem.

only 11 more steps to go

Get yourselves a cruiser and ride. You'll only have 8 more steps to go.