Welcome to the Cave Diver's Forum.
+ Reply to Thread

Default Wanted: dirt cheap vr3

A different thread got me thinking how I'd like to experiment with off-board monitoring on my Inspo. Does anyone have a ccr unlocked vr3 collecting dust, that they're willing to let go for dirt cheap?

Jim

I’ve got one kicking around. What kind of dirt cheap you thinking?

Just a question. How hard is it to have one unlocked since the other features have to be unlocked. Still have the key code but it was only for C3-C Open Circuit Trimix can they be hacked?

Quote Originally Posted by bruceman View Post
    Just a question. How hard is it to have one unlocked since the other features have to be unlocked. Still have the key code but it was only for C3-C Open Circuit Trimix can they be hacked?
    I seem to remember seeing somewhere over on RBW that a company over in England took over support for the Sentinel rebreather, and might be doing the vr3 as well. I also vaguely remember seeing someone saying that you could email a guy, pay him, and he could give unlock codes. Not sure how kosher that one was, but I never looked into it.

Quote Originally Posted by Macdyver View Post
    I’ve got one kicking around. What kind of dirt cheap you thinking?
    I sent you a PM.

Default Vr3

I have one 200 obo unlocked.

Any excess vr3 computers out there? I have prism topaz that I can't quite justify a shearwater for yet but would like to see how I do with a digital redundant secondary and get deco calculations on the fly.

Quote Originally Posted by Northernone View Post
    Any excess vr3 computers out there? I have prism topaz that I can't quite justify a shearwater for yet but would like to see how I do with a digital redundant secondary and get deco calculations on the fly.
    all depends on the pricing..
    I have one.. but it is not collecting dust.
    I have it in use with a fisher cable and old o2 cells that I am not happy to use in the loop anymore but still do a good job for analysing nitrox..
    so at this point it is my oxygen analyser..
    Not the greatest setup but works..
    so to let go of it I would have to at least be able to get a decent oxygen analyser and a cherry on top..

it is fully unlocked

I've hot a brand new one, never been in water, all the codes I believe