Welcome to the Cave Diver's Forum.
+ Reply to Thread

Default Key Largo trimix fills?

I'm going to be in Key Largo during 18-21 December doing recreational diving and then heading north to dive at Diepolder 3 on 12/23 and Eagles Nest on 12/24.

Where can I get trimix fills for my double 130s and deco gasses for my aluminum 80 and 40 in Key Largo before heading north?

Hi ScubaGypsy,

I think Horizon Divers in Key Largo can help you out with the fills.

As for Dan or Jeff.

Rainbow Reef can do it ... just let me know a day ahead of time. RR does all custom fills you may need.

Horizon Divers has filled trimix for me without issues although I was filling rebreather bottles and not double 130s

DiverCityAquaVertical at the intersection of Veterans Highway (589) and Cortez Blvd. can fill your tanks with anything you need. I would call them though (352-799-5900) as I don't know what their hours will be on the Christmas weekend. I also know they are moving the shop to the west end of Cortez Blvd (RT 52) sometime in December or January. The new shop will be about 1/4 mile east of Weeki Wachee.

Quote Originally Posted by DiveRoy1 View Post
    DiverCityAquaVertical at the intersection of Veterans Highway (589) and Cortez Blvd. can fill your tanks with anything you need. I would call them though (352-799-5900) as I don't know what their hours will be on the Christmas weekend. I also know they are moving the shop to the west end of Cortez Blvd (RT 52) sometime in December or January. The new shop will be about 1/4 mile east of Weeki Wachee.
    They'll probably be cheaper and faster than getting fills in the Keys, too...

"There is no unhappiness like the misery of sighting land (and work) again after a cheerful, careless voyage." - Mark Twain

Pretty sure they have officially moved. Looked like it when we drove by last weekebd

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk