Welcome to the Cave Diver's Forum.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 18 of 19 FirstFirst ... 8 16 17 18 19 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by cavekrazi View Post
    Just power it with old oceanic scooters purchased prior to 1998...they are grandfathered in.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
    1996.....that is the year that there were a huge number of Abe Davis applications...

"Not all change is improvement...but all improvement is change" Donald Berwick

Any thing new on the CCR/Cave card requirement? Trying to make the run to NFL, but might end up spending most/all my time in the Marianna area.

Thanks, Al

Quote Originally Posted by Scuba Al View Post
    Any thing new on the CCR/Cave card requirement? Trying to make the run to NFL, but might end up spending most/all my time in the Marianna area.

Thanks, Al
    Ginnie's the worst. I would stay as far away from this hell hole as possible. Stay in marianna.

In all seriousness they have people keeping an eye out. At least every weekend that I've dove since the announcement. If you dont have the right card I would fully plan to be told to go elsewhere or dive OC.

I've been annoyed during the summer for the past couple of years that ginnie didnt have someone watching over the drunks like they used to. In recent years we've had people trying to steal gear and idiots throwing large rocks down into the eye eventhough they know divers are below. The past month has been the most people I've seen monitoring at ginnie in years. It sucks for those that dont have the cards, but I'm personally a fan. I hope it continues through the summer. Of course some would say I'm crazy diving weekends at ginnie, but when you only have sunday off and live 2 hours away you deal with it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Someone should just create a canoe/boat rental shop just upstream from Devils.

Quote Originally Posted by Sh0use View Post

Why put in the capital when the cost of a card printer is so much cheaper!

Administrator Forum Admin

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyC View Post

Forrest Wilson (with 2 Rs)
    Any opinions are personal.
    Sump Divers

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyC View Post
    https://www.quickidcard.com/

"Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable." --JFK

Quote Originally Posted by Sh0use View Post
    Kayaks won't be there after tour dive.

Www.artflowslikewater.com
    Brendan's Law - "Know what you're breathing. Analyze your gas for O2 and Co. Analyze your gas each time, everytime, anywhere."

Quote Originally Posted by MichaelAngelo View Post
    Kayaks won't be there after tour dive.
    Scuttle it before your dive and padlock it to the log. Use your leftover gas to raise it when you're done with deco.

Seems like a lot more work than getting the certification the landowner requests though.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

OK, serious questions for a change of pace. If a person has "Full Cave" card, they are only allowed to dive OC at Ginnie now unless they have a "CCR Cave" card. Does the reverse also apply? If you have a CCR Cave card, you are only allowed to dive CCR?