Welcome to the Cave Diver's Forum.
+ Reply to Thread

Default Tank transport from Orlando to Cave Country

I bought 2 al80s and 2 al40s from a seller here last week. The tanks are in Orlando and I don't have alot of time to go get them. Anyone from Orlando want to drop some tanks off at any dive shop in cave country at your leisure? Or they could come to tampa/st pete.

I can deliver north, in November. Got a class at the end of the month, but likely some of my associates making the trip up sooner. I am at DEMA and/or the shop this week.

Tom Johnson / tj
    Administrator/Sponsor
    Dayo Scuba Center LLC
    Orlando, Florida

I make frequent trips from Orlando to Cave Country. Let me know if you still need the transport.

Kyle

Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor, catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover. -Mark Twain

Quote Originally Posted by tj View Post
    I can deliver north, in November. Got a class at the end of the month, but likely some of my associates making the trip up sooner. I am at DEMA and/or the shop this week.
    Quote Originally Posted by madmosche View Post
    I make frequent trips from Orlando to Cave Country. Let me know if you still need the transport.

Thanks all. The seller may have someone that may be able to do it, but I was reaching out for another option in case his friend wasn't able to. If either of you have a trip up that way upcoming let me know and I can figure out the details.

Thanks for the offers.

Quote Originally Posted by tj View Post
    The seller is going to drop the tanks off at Dayo one day coming up and if you or anyone else at the shop wouldn't mind bringing them anywhere in cave country that would be great.

Or if anyone else is making the trip and has the time, the tanks will be at Dayo.

Thanks to everyone

10 4

Tom Johnson / tj
    Administrator/Sponsor
    Dayo Scuba Center LLC
    Orlando, Florida