Welcome to the Cave Diver's Forum.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 25
  1. #11

    Default

    Buford will have a similar registration process but less recommended certs.


  2. #12

    Default

    The vote by the FWC passed today. The proposed changes to the Chahazcowitzca Wildlife Management area will be put into effect.


  3. #13

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sly-vester View Post
    Buford will have a similar registration process but less recommended certs.
    Less recommended certs?

    Dominick Gheesling

    Hike your own hike.

  4. #14

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sly-vester View Post
    The vote by the FWC passed today. The proposed changes to the Chahazcowitzca Wildlife Management area will be put into effect.
    Thanks for the update. I hope you will let us know when and how to deal with the new rules.

    No naked pictures, just dive stuff. Click Here

  5. #15

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dsix36 View Post
    Thanks for the update. I hope you will let us know when and how to deal with the new rules.
    I will Don. I think a self-attestation, paying for a use permit(already done), and posting your permit on your dash, is a lot better than closure. Plus it makes it harder for open circuit divers to dive there(now not permitted).


  6. #16

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Silverhippi View Post
    Less recommended certs?
    Eagles Nest is a full cave dive only with recommended deco and trimix. Buford will not require full cave. One will still have to register, pay, and leave the permit on their dash.


  7. #17

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sly-vester View Post
    Plus it makes it harder for open circuit divers to dive there(now not permitted).
    Those darn OPEN CIRCUIT divers.


  8. #18
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    St Petersburg, FL
    Posts
    2,447

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sly-vester View Post
    Eagles Nest is a full cave dive only with recommended deco and trimix. Buford will not require full cave. One will still have to register, pay, and leave the permit on their dash.
    I thought it was going to be trimix required


  9. #19

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sly-vester View Post
    I will Don. I think a self-attestation, paying for a use permit(already done), and posting your permit on your dash, is a lot better than closure. Plus it makes it harder for open circuit divers to dive there(now not permitted).
    Clarification. TJ meant open water divers. Properly trained open circuit cave divers can still dive there.

    Ken Sallot

  10. #20

    Default

    Let me the first to say:
    NOOOOOO!!! Rules bad! I should be allowed to do whatever I want because I'm smart! Not like everyone says, like dumb! Personal responsibility! A whole online form?!?! This is terrible!!

    There. Now that that is out of the way:

    Many thanks to everyone who donated their contributions of time, energy, expertise, and voice towards keeping the site open for the community. Your work is valued!



 

Similar Threads

  1. Eagles Nest 8/20/11
    By CaveMD in forum The Fill Station
    Replies: 33
    Last Post: 09-01-2011, 02:31 PM
  2. Eagles Nest 6/4/11
    By hhn_caver in forum Dive Reports
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-05-2011, 04:23 PM
  3. Eagles Nest
    By CaveCrazyJax in forum Dive Reports
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 05-14-2008, 09:28 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts