Welcome to the Cave Diver's Forum.
+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 6 of 6
  1. #1
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Thinking of Vancouver Island
    Posts
    1,204

    Default Haskel AG-30 questions.

    So, a few years ago, someone gave a really great talk at the CDS convention about rebuilding/maintaining Haskell boosters. I wish someone had videotaped it. Anyway, I am having to work on mine, what lubricant can be substituted for the 50866 haskell lube on the spool and sleeve in the air valve assembly?

    Thanks!

    Jason Richards
    NSS 41539
    j@rchrds.org
    https://rchrds.org


  2. #2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by rchrds View Post
    So, a few years ago, someone gave a really great talk at the CDS convention about rebuilding/maintaining Haskell boosters. I wish someone had videotaped it. Anyway, I am having to work on mine, what lubricant can be substituted for the 50866 haskell lube on the spool and sleeve in the air valve assembly?

    Thanks!

    Jason Richards
    NSS 41539
    j@rchrds.org
    https://rchrds.org
    Was it Frank O'Hidy???? He is great when it comes to Haskells. He posts here infrequently, so I wouldn't depend on him seeing your post.

    "Not all change is improvement...but all improvement is change" Donald Berwick

  3. #3

    Default

    I use Tribolube 71


  4. #4
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Thinking of Vancouver Island
    Posts
    1,204

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kelly Jessop View Post
    Was it Frank O'Hidy???? He is great when it comes to Haskells. He posts here infrequently, so I wouldn't depend on him seeing your post.

    Kelly, (or anyone else) do you have a contact email or phone for him? He isn't in the NSS members manual.

    Thanks!

    Jason Richards


  5. #5
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    St Petersburg, FL
    Posts
    2,380

    Default

    Try the Facebook group "gas blenders". Though to be honest I think many of the opinions are highly questionable. I see slot of people there that know a lot less than they seem to lead on that they do.


  6. #6
    Administrator Forum Admin
    Join Date
    Oct 2000
    Location
    Georgia
    Posts
    22,147

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by rchrds View Post
    Kelly, (or anyone else) do you have a contact email or phone for him? He isn't in the NSS members manual.

    Thanks!

    Jason Richards
    I just emailed Frank's addresses to you.

    Forrest Wilson (with 2 Rs)
    Any opinions are personal.
    Sump Divers


 

Similar Threads

  1. Haskel AG-30 problem
    By Scuba Al in forum Gear, Equipment & Tools for Cave Diving
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 05-01-2015, 05:56 PM
  2. Haskel AG 30
    By ryanlala in forum The Fill Station
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-24-2013, 02:44 PM
  3. Fs: Haskel 7/30
    By cavediverwreckdiver in forum Gear Exchange
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-18-2009, 11:34 PM
  4. FS: Haskel booster
    By MikeH in forum Gear Exchange
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-10-2006, 11:38 PM
  5. Haskel AGT 30/75
    By decobottle in forum Gear Exchange
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-31-2006, 12:27 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts