Welcome to the Cave Diver's Forum.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: DUI or SANTI

Quote Originally Posted by rddvet View Post
    He's officially stopped doing that. He's a full fledged dui dealer now and they told him to stop. He doesn't even glue site he seals on zip rings any,ore. To make dui happy he had them specially make him bottleneck zipseals. I'm sure he may do it now and again for extra special clients, but if the average joe walks in he'll tell them dui has tied his hands.
    I just remembered that dui has started to add zip seals to non dui suits recently due to loss of business. So they may have just recently raised gambles ban. Though when I asked fairly recently he said he still couldn't.

Quote Originally Posted by rddvet View Post
    I just remembered that dui has started to add zip seals to non dui suits recently due to loss of business. So they may have just recently raised gambles ban. Though when I asked fairly recently he said he still couldn't.
    That's a bummer if he's not able to do that anymore. I do have his bottleneck seals, also, and I love them. I had initially planned on putting on the silicone zipseals, but after trying his bottle seals, I never felt the need.

Quote Originally Posted by TotDoc View Post
    That's a bummer if he's not able to do that anymore. I do have his bottleneck seals, also, and I love them. I had initially planned on putting on the silicone zipseals, but after trying his bottle seals, I never felt the need.
    The silicone suck. Even if you're exceptionally careful they collect an anoying amount of dirt. I'm going with the bottlenecks on my suit. Theyre way thicker and more comfortable

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have a FLX Extreme for warmer waters and most caves and an O'Three Ri 1-100 CCN for deeper, colder wreck diving. Love them both!