Welcome to the Cave Diver's Forum.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Default HOG Repair Facility

Hi All- Any recommendations on a good HOG repair facility with a fairly quick turnaround time? I'm located in southwest Florida but glad to ship for quality service.

Thanks,
    Chris

cave adventurers, or diy

I think I've heard a few recommendations for dive right in scuba. Their customer service is on the level of shearwater, so that would be my first choice just because of that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

great thanks guys!

Does Steve Mann still do the HOG reg service course occasionally? I've always heard good things. May be something worth checking into.

Derek

Quote Originally Posted by tripledive View Post
    Hi All- Any recommendations on a good HOG repair facility with a fairly quick turnaround time? I'm located in southwest Florida but glad to ship for quality service.

Thanks,
    Chris
    Extreme Exposure just rebuilt both of mine. Great job and fast turn around. I purchased the repair kits from Dive Right in Scuba.

Quote Originally Posted by Pullnglide View Post
    Does Steve Mann still do the HOG reg service course occasionally? I've always heard good things. May be something worth checking into.
    he does

----
    Cave Mann

I aint sure about fixin them hogs. Once theys bacon, they aint gonna get fixed.

"If you can't beat them, arrange to have them beaten."
    "The reason I talk to myself is that I'm the only one whose answers I accept."
    "If we could just find out who's in charge, we could kill him."
    "One tequila, two tequila, three tequila, floor."

"Just cause you got the monkey off your back doesn't mean the circus has left town."

George Carlin 6-22-2008

"There she was - the cave. Like a big craggy jaw, waiting to snap at anything that came along." Lloyd "Mike Nelson" Bridges 3-10-1998

Divers Supply in Jacksonville will do it. I'm pretty sure they practically own the brand at this point too. Don't quote me on that. Great service techs though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by cking27 View Post
    Divers Supply in Jacksonville will do it. I'm pretty sure they practically own the brand at this point too. Don't quote me on that. Great service techs though.
    I recently reached out to them to get some BP2 service kits and was asked for credentials. Unfortunate and simply makes me go to another Hog dealer to get them. I always wanted to take that class but it was never offered near me.

At some point I'll probably sell all my regs and get some of those new Deep 6 regs. I've always liked Chris.