Welcome to the Cave Diver's Forum.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Cool the 11th Hour @ Little River...Late in August:

Prior to this place being controlled by the county, we wouid spend our late afternoons and evenings in Little River. Sometimes even late after dark due to the summer heat. during the week you rarely found anyone else lurking around in the woods next to the spring head. We made our dive well past 11:00pm & were at our deco stop just inside the cavern zone when we saw a lot of activity above us on the surface. I flipped my main light on and immediately lit up two naked bodies doing some weird stuff up above us. I have never seen the human species eject themselves so fast from view before. We laughed & this became the object of many future dives at nite in Little River.......call it the Branford files !

Gene Page and I had just gotten back to the cavern at Little River from a long dive past the well casing one day. While on deco we are both watching a guy and girl go at it on the rocks just below the water. Not sure if they realized we were there or not, but it went on for a good bit.

Yeah one time I surfaced at Telford and two people were ####### by the tree the girl screamed and I went back down so they could finish

Administrator Forum Admin

Quote Originally Posted by Kelly Jessop View Post
    Funny, had the same experience at Aerolito in Mexico.
    On my first trip to Mexico, a bunch of us, and a guide were doing the drift dive from Dos Ojos. As we passed under Dos Palmas, the guide suddenly stopped. It was like a train stopping, we all ran into one another. The guide was looking up, so we all looked up. It was naked Myan girls swimming. They ignored out bubbles. I quickly took some pictures. When I got the film developed, all the pictures were on the same frame. All you could see was a bunch of legs. I guess the Myan gods didn't want Gringos taking pictures of their people

Forrest Wilson (with 2 Rs)
    Any opinions are personal.
    Sump Divers

Administrator Forum Admin

Quote Originally Posted by coy View Post
    Yeah one time I surfaced at Telford and two people were ####### by the tree the girl screamed and I went back down so they could finish
    Somehow I suspect they weren't going to do anything else, except maybe run off and get dressed

Forrest Wilson (with 2 Rs)
    Any opinions are personal.
    Sump Divers

Quote Originally Posted by coy View Post
    Not all heroes wear capes.

I remember diving with Jean years back at Ginnie, we're decoing in the Eye when I look up and see this dildo descending towards us, I go to grab it and this hot chick dives down, flips me off, grabs it, gets back on her tube, reinserts it and heads down the river. It was in the middle of the afternoon and I was just mindblown...

Safe diving,

Rich

Education, enjoyment and exploration.....
    http://divecaves.com
    https://www.facebook.com/divecaves

Quote Originally Posted by Rich View Post
    I remember diving with Jean years back at Ginnie, we're decoing in the Eye when I look up and see this dildo descending towards us, I go to grab it and this hot chick dives down, flips me off, grabs it, gets back on her tube, reinserts it and heads down the river. It was in the middle of the afternoon and I was just mindblown...

Safe diving,

Rich
    Rich, this sounds like another Penthouse Forum story. Did you maybe read about this one in the back of a glossy picture book?

"OCD is a term used by the careless and disorganized to describe those of us who are interested in doing things properly."
    Morgan

I did my OW and AOW in Jamaica back in 2000 / 2001. 7 trips total over the years and my stories would basically sumarized by

1) For every 1 you really want to see there are a bunch that are meh and a bunch more you wish you could unsee.

2) I've seen way more and typically no one was shy about being caught.

Quote Originally Posted by Rich View Post

Safe diving,

Rich
    Reminds me of a night dive , walking back to the car after deco, there was a couple on the picnic table who were not distracted by us. What I have seen at Ginnie, I don't doubt Rich has one of the best Ginnie stories

Last edited by Kelly Jessop; 05-18-2017 at 07:19 PM.
    "Not all change is improvement...but all improvement is change" Donald Berwick