Welcome to the Cave Diver's Forum.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

http://cavediver.net/forum/gallery/s...?i=11207&c=501

What about something like what you have but open on half of the circumference with a finger/thumb slide access? Almost like a coin/token dispenser??

Ps if it becomes more than just a fun project, a company like white arrow that makes all sorts of weird cave related trinkets may license the design

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

https://www.pooldawg.com/pooldawg-lo...TSWhoCj8vw_wcB

But way shorter and attached to a base that's slightly curved for a wrist?

Here's some photos of the digital rendering. Will post a photo of the physical device once I get home.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	image1.jpeg
Views:	79
Size:	87.9 KB
ID:	16745   Click image for larger version

Name:	image5.jpeg
Views:	82
Size:	104.1 KB
ID:	16746   Click image for larger version

Name:	image4.jpeg
Views:	81
Size:	87.3 KB
ID:	16747  

Yep. That's what I was thinking. Whip em out! I'll take one of each. Lol. I need a 3D printer. Better yet, I'm going to buy one of those 3D Doodle Pens from Hobby Lobby. That'll do it. Lmao

Never mind I found some on the phone.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0945.JPG
Views:	121
Size:	296.0 KB
ID:	16748   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0944.JPG
Views:	113
Size:	254.0 KB
ID:	16749   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0946.JPG
Views:	118
Size:	286.8 KB
ID:	16750   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0947.JPG
Views:	115
Size:	216.4 KB
ID:	16751  

Quote Originally Posted by Sh0use View Post
    You read that right, line arrow holders! What the heck is it? Its a holder, for line arrows! I've named it the "Quiver" as I thought that was pretty slick.

Joking aside, I have 7 of these bad boys left. I came up with the idea a few months ago, worked through about 6 different prototypes and now have a pretty sweet vessel, still some what a prototype though as they're all 3D printed. I've been using mine for over 4 months now with no issues. I've been putting it through the ringer in TAG caves, mud, silt, low nasty stuff. The holder itself is very robust and is a much easier, streamlined, and safe means to hold your line arrows. I've given these out to numerous divers and have had excellent feedback regarding them.

Reason I am just now bringing them forward is I have a drysuit to pick up and need to get some funds together to make sure I can pick it up in a week! These work excellent in pockets, on scooters, on webbing, flashlights, with gloves, and in nearly any condition. One handed dispense and return, holds a max of 6 arrows comfortably. Springs are stainless steel.

Let me know if you have any questions. Looking for $30/each shipped to the lower 48.

Here's a video of it in action:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QbI5...ature=youtu.be
    Where do I send my money?

"Men wanted for hazardous journey. Low wages, bitter cold, long hours of complete darkness. Safe return doubtful. Honour and recognition in event of success."

Earnest Shackleton

Quote Originally Posted by tflaris View Post
    Where do I send my money?

i2ineveri2i@yahoo.com via friends/family or add 3% for fees! You can trust me Tony! Haha

I have 4 left.

I'll take one... what didn't you like about the prototype cookie dispenser?

Quote Originally Posted by Scubaru View Post
    I'll take one... what didn't you like about the prototype cookie dispenser?

The prototype needs a few tweaks to get it to a better working prototype. The material thickness needs to be reduced. The over all height need to come down slightly to ensure a good amount of pressure on the final cookie. When there's just one left it's a little loose and could easily fall out. I played with the idea of a locking mechanism, using a piece of bungee with a zip tie that allows you to pull down, remove cookie, and put back. It worked really well and that's what I'm using on my current one. Need to maybe swap to a single conical spring to make it easier to remove. Or modify where the Springs are placed under the follower. All minor tweaks but stuff that needs to be addressed before I'd want other people using them.