The 5 Rules of Accident Analysis That Will Get You Killed:
1. Always maintain a continuous guideline when students are watching.
2. Always reserve at least 2/3 of your starting gas supply for exit unless you are diving Ginnie or Little River.
3. Always carry at least 3 lights unless one goes out before the dive, then 2 are okay.
4. Never dive deeper than 130 feet on air unless the fill station line is long.
5. Be trained for cave diving and never exceed your level of training unless you are already full cave.