Welcome to the Cave Diver's Forum.
+ Reply to Thread

Default PST 104s for sale. Four of them.

Regretfully I must sell my four PST 104s. I have four of them for sale. Two have born dates of 87 on them and two of them have born dates of 77 on them. They are all in hydro . The 77s have very good y valves and the 87s have standard K valves with removable inserts for din fittings. I am selling each for 250 or a set for 450. I will split the shipping to you if you buy a set of them, as long as you are in the lower forty eight. All are again Pressed Steel 104s. LP 2400 tanks. I had sold a pair earlier but could not get to Florida for the delivery. These are perfect for cavern or intro to cave students. I am dealing with a hip issue and know that my 104 days are over. Sucks.

No interest make offers.

Pm sent

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

The 1987 set is sold. The 1977 set is still available. I've dropped the price to 200 each with no valve and I'll pay shipping to lower 48.

Tanks returned from Hydro today. Passed with no issues. Tanks will be sent with a PSI/PCI EOI sticker. 225 with a Y valve and 200 without. I will ship to Florida and include it in that price. I don't want to haul these tanks around any longer.

Quote Originally Posted by robohips View Post
    Tanks returned from Hydro today. Passed with no issues. Tanks will be sent with a PSI/PCI EOI sticker. 225 with a Y valve and 200 without. I will ship to Florida and include it in that price. I don't want to haul these tanks around any longer.
    Tanks Sold.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BT2kC5Vg...by=frogkickers Your old tanks got some cave love this weekend. Thanks for the quick shipping and the tanks were beautiful inside. I appreciate not having to tumble them. We slapped some thermos and bands on them and went for a full weekend of diving. This set matches my wifes other set perfectly and she loves them. Some girls like diamonds...she likes cave gear.

Some girls like diamonds...she likes cave gear.

That means she's a "keeper"!!!

Great news. Thanks. Those tanks have seen over two hundred cave dives and some of them were with Brent!. Glad they are back home.