Welcome to the Cave Diver's Forum.

View Poll Results: Should we delete polls altogether?

Voters
57. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, delete the Poll option

14 24.56%
  • No, Keep the poll otption

43 75.44%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Since the NACD has been quiet for a while we don't really seem to have anything else worth complaining about. If only there was a way to get different opinions and track them, then we'd know where to focus our discontent...

- Jeff

Jeff Rouse
    Chicago, IL

Special Forum Member

I don't care for the polls, but feel strongly that those who do should continue to have the option.

Just because I don't like something, doesn't mean no one else should be allowed to enjoy it. The fact that people post polls and others participate in them shows that there are users that enjoy them. The rest of us can do that magic thing called "Scroll on past" and move on to more interesting topics.

I Semper Fi, Cameron David Smith, my son, my hero. 11/9/1989 - 11/13/2010

Never forget, we were all beginners once. Allain Burrese

exactly, sskasser! If you dont like guns dont buy them, if you dont like cigarettes dont smoke them, if you dont like polls dont participate in them. Pretty simple logic. Ive just noticed the vast majority of cave divers will find something to complain about/ argue about regardless of the circumstances.

The problem with the polls is that they don't work with Tapatalk which is pretty much the only method I use to read the forum.
    The next issue is that whenever someone votes in a poll the thread is marked as having a new post, even though it has nothing new in it other than a new vote. Which again I can't see in Tapatalk.
    Thread are getting bumped up all of the time because of that painful vote feature.

Quote Originally Posted by nakatomi View Post
    The problem with the polls is that they don't work with Tapatalk which is pretty much the only method I use to read the forum.
    The next issue is that whenever someone votes in a poll the thread is marked as having a new post, even though it has nothing new in it other than a new vote. Which again I can't see in Tapatalk.
    Thread are getting bumped up all of the time because of that painful vote feature.
    I agree!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

roadkill