Welcome to the Cave Diver's Forum.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 25

Thread: AL72s

  1. #11

    Default

    Better put me down for 4 total, then...time for my overzealous buying spree, I guess


  2. #12

    Default

    Lol ok.

    ----
    Cave Mann

  3. #13

    Default

    Sorry, only 4 left.

    ----
    Cave Mann

  4. #14

    Default

    while that batch are gone, I have 4-6 (haven't decided if I'm parting with those last 2) AL72s brand new, never wet, in sealed boxes with new BOD that I received after. These had been ordered thinking I was going to stock up on AL72s but decided against it. These cost me a couple bucks more but I'll continue to pass the savings on. $170 each with valve (also new).

    ----
    Cave Mann

  5. #15

    Default

    Down to 3 with 2 of those pending. Reminder, friends, that PayPal charges about a 4% fee so please consider that when you send your payments. Thanks.

    ----
    Cave Mann

  6. #16
    Member
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Location
    Powder Springs, GA
    Posts
    58

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by whodunit68 View Post
    Down to 3 with 2 of those pending. Reminder, friends, that PayPal charges about a 4% fee so please consider that when you send your payments. Thanks.
    They don't need to send it "Friends" they need to send as regular ole "Paying for Goods and Services" and they pick up the fees.


  7. #17

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Doby45 View Post
    They don't need to send it "Friends" they need to send as regular ole "Paying for Goods and Services" and they pick up the fees.
    that is correct. I was addressing the "friends" here who are part of the cave diving community.

    ----
    Cave Mann

  8. #18
    Member
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Location
    Powder Springs, GA
    Posts
    58

    Default

    Gotcha, I just know some people always think to send it "Friends" because it used to be that was no charge to anyone. Now they sock the fee to the "friend" that is getting the money. Didn't want ya to get cheated on an already great price on tanks.


  9. #19

    Default

    thank you, it is appreciated.

    ----
    Cave Mann

  10. #20

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Doby45 View Post
    ?..Now they sock the fee to the "friend" that is getting the money.
    How long ago did they start that?



 

Similar Threads

  1. WTB: AL72s
    By Hoyden in forum Gear Exchange
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-16-2008, 09:43 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts