Welcome to the Cave Diver's Forum.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: AL72s

Better put me down for 4 total, then...time for my overzealous buying spree, I guess

Lol ok.

----
    Cave Mann

Sorry, only 4 left.

----
    Cave Mann

while that batch are gone, I have 4-6 (haven't decided if I'm parting with those last 2) AL72s brand new, never wet, in sealed boxes with new BOD that I received after. These had been ordered thinking I was going to stock up on AL72s but decided against it. These cost me a couple bucks more but I'll continue to pass the savings on. $170 each with valve (also new).

----
    Cave Mann

Down to 3 with 2 of those pending. Reminder, friends, that PayPal charges about a 4% fee so please consider that when you send your payments. Thanks.

----
    Cave Mann

Quote Originally Posted by whodunit68 View Post
    Down to 3 with 2 of those pending. Reminder, friends, that PayPal charges about a 4% fee so please consider that when you send your payments. Thanks.
    They don't need to send it "Friends" they need to send as regular ole "Paying for Goods and Services" and they pick up the fees.

Quote Originally Posted by Doby45 View Post
    They don't need to send it "Friends" they need to send as regular ole "Paying for Goods and Services" and they pick up the fees.
    that is correct. I was addressing the "friends" here who are part of the cave diving community.

----
    Cave Mann

Gotcha, I just know some people always think to send it "Friends" because it used to be that was no charge to anyone. Now they sock the fee to the "friend" that is getting the money. Didn't want ya to get cheated on an already great price on tanks.

thank you, it is appreciated.

----
    Cave Mann

Quote Originally Posted by Doby45 View Post
    ?..Now they sock the fee to the "friend" that is getting the money.
    How long ago did they start that?