Welcome to the Cave Diver's Forum.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 9 17 18 19

O
    Quote Originally Posted by rddvet View Post
    I didn't actually mean you when I said you're. I meant in the general sense.

The recent action by local cave instructors to get rid of people coming into the US is just low and juvenile. Maybe have some conversations? That's just my opinion and even if I was a cave instructor I'd feel the same way. It's not a huge problem. It's a minority share.

What's next? I saw Edd just went to France to teach and have a little vacay. Is an Edd hater going to call the IRS to make sure he doesn't expense his vacation costs?

BTW, witch hunt doesn't have anything to do with whether your guilty or not according to my friend Miriam
    https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/witch%20hunt
    I wasn't going to respond because its off thread and well kinda stupid, but then I thought "why the bloody hell why not".
    So I have to start with the definition of the word witch hunt as it is applied here on this the most noblest of forums.
    witch hunt:
    : a searching out for persecution of persons accused of witchcraft
    : the searching out and deliberate harassment of those (such as political opponents) with unpopular views
    So, I hope your not accusing anyone of being a witch because that my friend is libel and you should govern yourself accordingly.
    As for number 2, you do realize that as used here is the same cry of any Mafioso whether fiction or non fiction who has been snitched on, investigated, charged found guilty,sentenced then cried "it's a witch hunt" in reality its not persecution but prosecution. The is even a witness protection programe nicknamed the rat race unless the mafioso finds them which of course means they will be moved to the snitch ditch. It is also as used here of every habitually speeding diver who gets away with it a thousand times but gets caught once and ticketed "this is a witch hunt". Its the cry really of those who fail to govern themselves accordingly. Why would you even bring Ed's name into this? The man's a friend of mine who in my experience has always been above board. Unless your saying he is doing something wrong, in which. Err you just snitched him out in a public forum. I mean geez the first rule of the mafia is never post someone's err shall we say Personal Business on a public forum. Every third grader knows Google. Which means you snitched him out. Please govern yourself accordingly.
    Buuuuuutt, since you brought Ed's name in I am now forced by Federal Fairness Laws, bring the name Rob Neto into this. Mind you, I don't want to but someone may snitch me to the Feds. Someone snitched him out, investigated, charged, found guilty and sentenced. And they both actually did it and at some point admitted they did it. There was no public outcry but jokes and ridicule some very funny.
    The main differnce one was a popular and universally love the other not so much.

Then you snitched out a tech shop on the same page you post about your distain for snitchers. The only difference is you feel they were bad guys. Now I know, we talk about seeing something say something, but, isn't a snitch, a snitch no matter who snitcherly snitches it? I mean it's really the thing about snitching nobody likes it.

When I owned the rental property Chateau H2O I got snitched on 5 times in 13 years for having an illegal rental operation. I never cried witch hunt when the investigator call and said" Mr Gagliardi we have reports that you are operating an illegle boarding to which if found guilty can lead to fines of up to $1300 per day of operation. What have you to say to the charges"? Me- "My Restort Rental license number is ********. Where would you like me to fax my sales tax records to?" "Thank you Mr Gagliardi, we have no further questions. Have a nice day." Witch hunt solved.

So if we see an intructor at EN either foreign or domestic teaching there without the proper paper displayed do I snitch him out? I mean if I don't like him. I will govern myself accordingly

Www.artflowslikewater.com
    Brendan's Law - "Know what you're breathing. Analyze your gas for O2 and Co. Analyze your gas each time, everytime, anywhere."

Quote Originally Posted by MichaelAngelo View Post
    O

I wasn't going to respond because its off thread and well kinda stupid, but then I thought "why the bloody hell why not".
    So I have to start with the definition of the word witch hunt as it is applied here on this the most noblest of forums.
    witch hunt:
    : a searching out for persecution of persons accused of witchcraft
    : the searching out and deliberate harassment of those (such as political opponents) with unpopular views
    So, I hope your not accusing anyone of being a witch because that my friend is libel and you should govern yourself accordingly.
    As for number 2, you do realize that as used here is the same cry of any Mafioso whether fiction or non fiction who has been snitched on, investigated, charged found guilty,sentenced then cried "it's a witch hunt" in reality its not persecution but prosecution. The is even a witness protection programe nicknamed the rat race unless the mafioso finds them which of course means they will be moved to the snitch ditch. It is also as used here of every habitually speeding diver who gets away with it a thousand times but gets caught once and ticketed "this is a witch hunt". Its the cry really of those who fail to govern themselves accordingly. Why would you even bring Ed's name into this? The man's a friend of mine who in my experience has always been above board. Unless your saying he is doing something wrong, in which. Err you just snitched him out in a public forum. I mean geez the first rule of the mafia is never post someone's err shall we say Personal Business on a public forum. Every third grader knows Google. Which means you snitched him out. Please govern yourself accordingly.
    Buuuuuutt, since you brought Ed's name in I am now forced by Federal Fairness Laws, bring the name Rob Neto into this. Mind you, I don't want to but someone may snitch me to the Feds. Someone snitched him out, investigated, charged, found guilty and sentenced. And they both actually did it and at some point admitted they did it. There was no public outcry but jokes and ridicule some very funny.
    The main differnce one was a popular and universally love the other not so much.

Then you snitched out a tech shop on the same page you post about your distain for snitchers. The only difference is you feel they were bad guys. Now I know, we talk about seeing something say something, but, isn't a snitch, a snitch no matter who snitcherly snitches it? I mean it's really the thing about snitching nobody likes it.

When I owned the rental property Chateau H2O I got snitched on 5 times in 13 years for having an illegal rental operation. I never cried witch hunt when the investigator call and said" Mr Gagliardi we have reports that you are operating an illegle boarding to which if found guilty can lead to fines of up to $1300 per day of operation. What have you to say to the charges"? Me- "My Restort Rental license number is ********. Where would you like me to fax my sales tax records to?" "Thank you Mr Gagliardi, we have no further questions. Have a nice day." Witch hunt solved.

So if we see an intructor at EN either foreign or domestic teaching there without the proper paper displayed do I snitch him out? I mean if I don't like him. I will govern myself accordingly
    I don't currently have enough caffeine to follow all of that. I will comment though that the Edd comment was sarcasm and if you thought that was an attempt to get him in trouble then you're confused.

Quote Originally Posted by rddvet View Post
    I don't currently have enough caffeine to follow all of that. I will comment though that the Edd comment was sarcasm and if you thought that was an attempt to get him in trouble then you're confused.
    Well then forget the coffee go straight to the hard liquor

Www.artflowslikewater.com
    Brendan's Law - "Know what you're breathing. Analyze your gas for O2 and Co. Analyze your gas each time, everytime, anywhere."

This took an interesting turn.