Welcome to the Cave Diver's Forum.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Texas,
    #3 The valves are all very well hidden; it would be almost impossible to grind them on something without contorting yourself in some weird positions.

#4 I think it would be difficult to tear apart, but I've only had it a little while. Seems well built

I have a nomad JT size L, new, without original box. 230 plus shipment.
    some info here:
    http://www.diverightinscuba.com/tech...ig-p-3566.html

Texas, I wanted to add that I have the dual bladder one and there is no issue with it causing unequal inflation.

The inflator hose runs off the opposite side (like the primary was mirrored) and the bladder itself is on both sides of the wing (not just one) I don't think it's removable unless you want to tear it out.

Maxpcf, do you connect a LP hose to the second power inflator or plan to use an oral inflation?

Oral Inflation,

Currently I have the primary hose clipped across my chest as standard in SM and I run the second hose across my hip to my crotch ring. This keeps the hose taut and close to my body so it doesn't get in the way or sag.

I bought the LS as my first side mount rig and I love it ! The ring bungee system also makes getting your cylinders in trim very easy which is a problem for beginner sidemount divers. Make sure to purchase the dive rite stage straps along with your LS !

Quote Originally Posted by kylejones982 View Post
    I bought the LS as my first side mount rig and I love it ! The ring bungee system also makes getting your cylinders in trim very easy which is a problem for beginner sidemount divers. Make sure to purchase the dive rite stage straps along with your LS !
    Hey Kyle, just curious what cylinders you're diving with your new LS?

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

LP 85s and HP 100s

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have Worthington X7-100's and PST LP80's in doubles configurations right now that I'll be splitting when I make the switch to sidemount. If the buoyancy characteristics work for me, I'd like to sell them and buy Faber LP85's (four of them) so I have the same exact tanks.

Basically down to deciding between the LS and making my own rig (with help from a sidemount instructor) and using a Sump UK wing.

"There is no unhappiness like the misery of sighting land (and work) again after a cheerful, careless voyage." - Mark Twain