Welcome to the Cave Diver's Forum.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Default PRICED FOR QUICK SALE - two Hog reg sets

hi everyone
    so i just made the decision to sell my two sets of Hog regs. they are both D1 environmentally sealed 1st stages (2 HP ports / 4 LP ports / swivel turret) with the SE classic second stages (all black). they each have only about 50 dives on them. these are DIN.

i will be selling with your choice of either a 32" rubber reg hose (brand new), an 18" rubber reg hose (also brand new), or a 40" braided flex hose (hardly used). none the other items in the photos are included.

i am only selling the two 1st and 2nd stages with any two of the reg hoses as described above. nothing else is included.

i am only asking $200 u.s. incl shipping to the cont u.s. or canada for each set. buyer is responsible for the paypal fees (aprox $10 for each set). anyone interested pls send me your address and email in a private message.

pics will be posted as soon as i figure out how to do it. or i can easily email them to you
    thx
    rick

Last edited by rick00001967; 02-11-2016 at 07:50 PM.

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_4080.jpg
Views:	171
Size:	1.27 MB
ID:	14266Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_4079.jpg
Views:	160
Size:	1.36 MB
ID:	14267Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_4078.jpg
Views:	154
Size:	1.44 MB
ID:	14268Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_4077.jpg
Views:	144
Size:	1.25 MB
ID:	14269Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_4076.jpg
Views:	143
Size:	1.41 MB
ID:	14270Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_4075.jpg
Views:	148
Size:	1.33 MB
ID:	14271

hey....what do ya know. i figured it out !! whoot whoot !!

*** correction *** the braided flex hose avail is a 36" not a 40 ". sorry 'bout that. and all the hoses are black in case it matters.
    thx

Each set is $200?

so i am not a very happy guy right now. i had received a message earlier today from a member here to purchase the above mentioned regs that are for sale. turns out that member provided a bogus email address and i assume has no intention of going through with the agreed upon purchase. so the regs are still for sale.

this member will be reported to the moderators of this forum and i hope it is dealt with appropriately.

to any others out there that think this type of malicious behavior is funny.....it's not. some of us take our credibility very seriously.

to any legitimate members who still wish to make a serious offer to purchase these items, feel free to contact me tonight or in the morning. i will leave the ad active until then. after that i am rescinding the offer to sell from this forum.

Quote Originally Posted by alanlupsha View Post
    Each set is $200?
    yes alan. the original posting states that it is for "each set". i am sorry if you misunderstood. feel free to make an offer if you feel this is an unreasonable price.
    sorry i did not respond sooner as i believed i had a legitimate pending offer.
    thx for your interest
    rick

$175u.s. incl shipping to cont u.s. or canada and i will also cover the paypal fees. i am willing to sell separately of course.
    thx
    rick
    pls send me your email and mailing address in a private message if interested

Last edited by rick00001967; 02-12-2016 at 10:21 PM.

Rick,
    You will have much better luck not using condescension when responding to inquiries, especially from members who are genuinely trying to figure out exactly what you are selling. Theres a lot of equipment coming and going on here, my suggestion is to just keep it honest and real, and you will have no issues selling your gear. Best of luck,

Dive safe,

-Rich Pat

Quote Originally Posted by reefman24 View Post
    Rick,
    You will have much better luck not using condescension when responding to inquiries, especially from members who are genuinely trying to figure out exactly what you are selling. Theres a lot of equipment coming and going on here, my suggestion is to just keep it honest and real, and you will have no issues selling your gear. Best of luck,
    i appreciate your feedback but cannot understand your comment about "condescension". there has only been one post here and that was from alan. my reply was not intended to be condescending in the least. i think sometimes when we read what others have written, we sometimes read with certain assumptions about the writer. this can cause us to misinterpret the actual intent. i certainly apologize if alan took offense. but i honestly don't see how what i wrote could be taken any other way other than genuine. i thought i was actually being quite polite.

to clear up any confusion......

$175us. is for one 1st stage with one 2nd stage and one LP regulator hose.

$350u.s. would be for two 1st stages with two 2nd stages and two LP regulator hoses.

i have 3 different hoses you can choose from...... a 32" rubber, a 18" rubber. or a 36" braided. all hoses are black.

i will cover the cost of shipping anywhere in the lower 48 states or canada. i will also cover the paypal fees.
    thx
    rick