Welcome to the Cave Diver's Forum.
+ Reply to Thread

Default Selling my CCR and a few CCR's of my friends....rEvo, Meg, Titan, Optima, Kiss

I have a 2 year old rEvo Standard Stainless Hybrid, with RMS. It has a Predator Controller, 5 cells, two rEvo Dream P's. It comes with 2 LP Steel Bottles, lots of tank fixations and extra fixations. I can dig up a harness and rEvo wing for it. It has cooper hoses. $7000
    I have an Optima with Petrel Controller, it comes with tanks, harness, and wing. $6500
    I have a Titan with Pursuit controller, comes with Golem BOV 2l LP Steel Bottles and 3 sensors (1 spare) $4000
    I have a Kiss Orcha Spirit LTE. I have less than a handful of dives on it and is just a few months old. It comes with Pursuit (Fisher) computer and Aluminum Bottles. $3700
    I have a Meg with back mounted counterlungs. It has bottles, wing, harness, etc, but to be honest, I don't know jack about it. We can learn together if you are interested in it, let me know. $6000
    The rEvo and Optima are mine. They are in great shape and work flawlessly. The Titan and Kiss belong to a good friend of mine. They have barely been dove at all. They are in like new condition. The kiss has probably less than 4 dives on it.
    If you have any questions at all, or would like pictures, please email me.
    All the units are located in Central Florida, but I can get them to just about anywhere in the US.
    Peter
    peter@ultimatecavediving.com

Quote Originally Posted by Superlyte27 View Post
    I have a 2 year old rEvo Standard Stainless Hybrid, with RMS. It has a Predator Controller, 5 cells, two rEvo Dream P's. It comes with 2 LP Steel Bottles, lots of tank fixations and extra fixations. I can dig up a harness and rEvo wing for it. It has cooper hoses. $7000
    I have an Optima with Petrel Controller, it comes with tanks, harness, and wing. $6500
    I have a Titan with Pursuit controller, comes with Golem BOV 2l LP Steel Bottles and 3 sensors (1 spare) $4000
    I have a Kiss Orcha Spirit LTE. I have less than a handful of dives on it and is just a few months old. It comes with Pursuit (Fisher) computer and Aluminum Bottles. $3700
    I have a Meg with back mounted counterlungs. It has bottles, wing, harness, etc, but to be honest, I don't know jack about it. We can learn together if you are interested in it, let me know. $6000
    The rEvo and Optima are mine. They are in great shape and work flawlessly. The Titan and Kiss belong to a good friend of mine. They have barely been dove at all. They are in like new condition. The kiss has probably less than 4 dives on it.
    If you have any questions at all, or would like pictures, please email me.
    All the units are located in Central Florida, but I can get them to just about anywhere in the US.
    Peter
    peter@ultimatecavediving.com
    More info on the titan please I believe they only come as a single controller ?? Any drawback' s with the titan ? Any ideas on where to get training ? Pictures please , extend air or hand packable ?

Quote Originally Posted by mspence32 View Post
    More info on the titan please I believe they only come as a single controller ?? Any drawback' s with the titan ? Any ideas on where to get training ? Pictures please , extend air or hand packable ?
    if you PM me your email I'll be happy to get you some images.

-Kristi

A coulple of friends of mine (and cave divers) with Titan's were trained by Ron Benson http://silentexplorers.com/training_ccr.htm.