Welcome to the Cave Diver's Forum.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Default FS Concrete Snake Statue

BRAND NEW AMERICAN MADE concrete rattlesnake. Auction is a hand mix and molded 11" SOLID CONCRETE rattlesnake made to be outside all year around and last a lifetime. Rattlesnake is very life like and great for your flower bed, garden, lake, pond, quarry or yard. Actual color of raw concrete varies in each one and pictures are just an example. Leave natural or paint it with as much detail as you like. Each rattlesnake is cured in a climate controlled 70 degree room and kept damp for 5-7 days for maximum strength. $25 shipped USPS Priority Mail in America!!!

Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1359338847.222632.jpg
Views:	112
Size:	177.8 KB
ID:	8159Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1359338864.330447.jpg
Views:	97
Size:	169.7 KB
ID:	8160Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1359338885.825088.jpg
Views:	107
Size:	153.8 KB
ID:	8161Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1359338906.024996.jpg
Views:	99
Size:	156.4 KB
ID:	8163Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1359338926.940652.jpg
Views:	127
Size:	193.1 KB
ID:	8164

What are all these damn hoses for?!?

Quote Originally Posted by Totes McGoats View Post
    BRAND NEW AMERICAN MADE concrete rattlesnake. Auction is a hand mix and molded 11" SOLID CONCRETE rattlesnake made to be outside all year around and last a lifetime. Rattlesnake is very life like and great for your flower bed, garden, lake, pond, quarry or yard. Actual color of raw concrete varies in each one and pictures are just an example. Leave natural or paint it with as much detail as you like. Each rattlesnake is cured in a climate controlled 70 degree room and kept damp for 5-7 days for maximum strength. $25 shipped USPS Priority Mail in America!!!
    Do you think that if I get several of these they will keep the Jehovah's Witnesses away from my house? Do you offer hand painting?

"Writing about music is like dancing about architecture."
    "Modern Americans behave as if intelligence were some sort of hideous deformity."
    "There is more stupidity than hydrogen in the universe, and it has a longer shelf life."

Frank Zappa 12-4-93

"There she was - the cave. Like a big craggy jaw, waiting to snap at anything that came along." Lloyd "Mike Nelson" Bridges 3-10-1998

Quote Originally Posted by OFG-1 View Post
    Do you think that if I get several of these they will keep the Jehovah's Witnesses away from my house? Do you offer hand painting?
    How would painting one's hand keep people from your door?

On a side note: Grandma used to chase them off the porch with a broom!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

As a pastor I am amazed that some of my best communions with God are when I am in the underworld!

Quote Originally Posted by AB8CD View Post
    How would painting one's hand keep people from your door?
    Well, you paint them like this:

and then tell them to just talk to the hand.....

"Writing about music is like dancing about architecture."
    "Modern Americans behave as if intelligence were some sort of hideous deformity."
    "There is more stupidity than hydrogen in the universe, and it has a longer shelf life."

Frank Zappa 12-4-93

"There she was - the cave. Like a big craggy jaw, waiting to snap at anything that came along." Lloyd "Mike Nelson" Bridges 3-10-1998

Quote Originally Posted by OFG-1 View Post
    Well, you paint them like this:

and then tell them to just talk to the hand.....
    OMG,

I thought I was looking at a picture of Grandma!

As a pastor I am amazed that some of my best communions with God are when I am in the underworld!

Quote Originally Posted by AB8CD View Post
    On a side note: Grandma used to chase them off the porch with a broom!
    Snakes or Jehovah's Witnesses?

On my way to the Land of Enchantment!

It won't keep jehovah witness off your porch, they'll gather in large groups to see the miracle of the snake turned to stone. They'll make a new brochure about it and your place will be the new pilgrimage. Eventually someone will point out it was always made of concrete and they'll despise you for mocking their religious beliefs, send repentance-seeking disciples to your door, cluttering your doorknob with literature, inundating your porch with testimonials, and asking over and over and over and over and over again...if you have accepted jesus as your personal savior. And all for just $25.00!

skip

"Learning the techniques of others does not interfere with the discovery of techniques of one's own." B.F. Skinner, 1970.

Quote Originally Posted by Squirrel Girl View Post
    Snakes or Jehovah's Witnesses?
    Yes.

Speaking of porch critters, my mother in law once gently lifted a skunk by putting her foot under its belly and nudged it off the porch. It was getting dark and she thought it was the neighbor's black and white cat. Fortunately the skunk took it with good humor and just scampered off without biting or deploying its chemical weapons.

Quote Originally Posted by skip View Post
    It won't keep jehovah witness off your porch, they'll gather in large groups to see the miracle of the snake turned to stone. They'll make a new brochure about it and your place will be the new pilgrimage. Eventually someone will point out it was always made of concrete and they'll despise you for mocking their religious beliefs, send repentance-seeking disciples to your door, cluttering your doorknob with literature, inundating your porch with testimonials, and asking over and over and over and over and over again...if you have accepted jesus as your personal savior. And all for just $25.00!

skip
    I had some walk up to the house with 2 big Rottweilers on the porch barking at them. Looking out the window I could not believe what I was witnessing.

-Bill