Welcome to the Cave Diver's Forum.
+ Reply to Thread

Default Complex complex circuit traverse at Ginnie

My buddy and I had a fun second dive on backgas only after a stage dive in the morning. We entered thru the ear, dropped our deco bottles by the grim reaper sign, pumped the air to the wings and floated up to the left ceiling of the gallery. Visibility was the usual Ginnie excellent, and it's always a treat to view that huge passage from above. We slowly made our way along the wall and crawled thru the lips, then thru the keyhole and cornflakes. It was almost like a siphon at the preacher's bench, softly pulling us to the main line, just past the boneroom jump. We jumped left to the hill 400 line, and slowly proceeded up the hill, enjoying the beautiful passage, taking our time. We stopped a moment to look at the bats before jumping to the short cut line. As the shortcut line ended high on our right, we picked up the rollercoaster line and rode the flow, barely kicking at all, enjoying the cave we almost had to ourselves. Just as the rollercoster ended, I hit my thirds at the mainline and recalculated for a detour on the way back. We jumped over to the expressway tunnel, and then to the little crossover to the boneroom line, squeezing in a little more pretty passage on the way out. We jumped back to the gold line at the preacher's bench and went out slowly and picked up our deco bottles at the sign, and we exited thru the eye, where we did a deep stop, and a peaceful deco of 8 minutes on 02. Total time 80 minutes, 101 feet deep, start psi 3300 (LP 95's), finish psi 1800. Fingers wrinkled, good dive!

"If you are not living on the edge, you are taking up too much space"

www.floridacavediver.com

You REALLY enjoyed our Wayne's World dive a lot more, didn't you?

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainSpeleo
    You REALLY enjoyed our Wayne's World dive a lot more, didn't you?
    Oh yeah. I had to settle for Ginnie!

"If you are not living on the edge, you are taking up too much space"

www.floridacavediver.com

Default nice

So that's what a complex complex circuit traverse is.

Is it clear? No? Well....let's go anyways.