Welcome to the Cave Diver's Forum - Cave Diving Resource.
+ Reply to Thread

Default dive trailer for sale

Well I bought this so I could pull it behind my bike when I head up to cave country. Unfortunately the trailer is too heavy to go behind the bike. It is a great trailer and pulls well. It can hold enough gear for two divers and still have some room.

For anyone that has a smaller vehicle and needs more room without adding more gas to your budget than this would be a great addition. It locks up and is completely secure.

I am asking $750 OBO for it.

I will be in cave country at the end of next month and can deliver it there or we can arrange a meeting place somewhere between Tampa and cave country to get the deal done sooner.

20120212174100.jpg20120212174107.jpg20120212174117.jpg20120212174137 - Copy.jpg20120212174151.jpg

I'm interested. How heavy is it and what bike were you trying to pull it with?

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk
    82d Sig Bn '87-90...DCO - Hooaaahh!

It weighs 520 lb's empty. I was going to put it behind my Yamaha V Star 1100. The hitch i found for my bike has a total weight of 400 lb's.

Ouch. I have a Kawasaki. Vulcan 1500 that I have a hitch on. 520 plus dive gear is too heavy for me as well. Too bad and good luck, it's a fine looking rig.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk
    82d Sig Bn '87-90...DCO - Hooaaahh!

Very cool.

I have been considering a small dive trailer to pull behind our Jeep Liberty to add room for scooters, etc. This is smaller than I intended, but would be roomy enough and would add about zero drag behind the vehicle.

We are in the middle of a move, but assuming no unexpected expenses and hold ups, we hope to be in N FL for another cave trip around the end of April.

Quote Originally Posted by DA Aquamaster View Post
    Very cool.

I have been considering a small dive trailer to pull behind our Jeep Liberty to add room for scooters, etc. This is smaller than I intended, but would be roomy enough and would add about zero drag behind the vehicle.

We are in the middle of a move, but assuming no unexpected expenses and hold ups, we hope to be in N FL for another cave trip around the end of April.
    I will be up there the 27th through the 29th. If it hasn't sold by then and you are still in the market we can get
    it done. Just let me know.

Sounds good. I'd pull the trigger now, but I need to cover moving expenses, deposits, etc and want to be sure I have the extra $.