Welcome to the Cave Diver's Forum - Cave Diving Resource.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Default Found Boots @ Ginnie Sat 3-17-12

Found boots at tables near little devil, dry, had been dry when we arrived and sat.there fours hours plus, were sandy, obviously left behind. Didnt want to donate these to a staffer. The boots had a very specific feature, you must describe to claim.
    Semper Questio ~ Semper Fidelis

If it helps they were on the table Friday morning when we arrived and they were wet.

Louis

If you turn them into Lost and Found they get logged. They have a book for lost and one for found. Wish it had been a pair of Extra Large Jet Fins that were lost Sunday afternoon. If anyone saw anything please contact me personally.
    Thanks
    Tom

Quote Originally Posted by ltowles View Post
    If it helps they were on the table Friday morning when we arrived and they were wet.

Louis
    Thanks for the deal on those HP 100's Louis, ThrillsAndGiggles loves her new tanks! Nice meeting you guys.

My wife was very happy to hear her old tanks where still going to belong to a girl. I hope ThrillsAndGiggles enjoys them!

Louis

Mel Clark and I dove at Ginnie on Thursday and I believe that she left the boots there. It wasn't worth the trip from Luraville to come back for them. Thanks for turning them in.

Quote Originally Posted by DogHouseDiver View Post
    Found boots at tables near little devil, dry, had been dry when we arrived and sat.there fours hours plus, were sandy, obviously left behind. Didnt want to donate these to a staffer. The boots had a very specific feature, you must describe to claim.
    I think that the specific feature was the rubber straps that hold them on to the foot a bit tighter.

Winner! the rubber Tri-Strap is the key feature.

But I didn't turn them in. I have them with me. I run through Marianna often, but Luraville and Central Cave Country not too often. Can I drop them at Cave Adventurers?

Those are probably my boots. They're in crazy bad condition, but I use them for teaching open water! I'm back home in Virginia, how can I retrieve them?

Llws, someone already claimed these, with specific description, and was there on the same day. If you can't describe thr brand and feature, these go to Mel. Mel, I'm dropping them at Edd's for.you, someone can ferry them to the outpost.