Welcome to the Cave Diver's Forum.
Closed Thread

Default WTB: Apeks DS4+TX50/ATX50

Looking for a used DIN DS4 with either a TX50 or ATX50 Second Stage. Would prefer it to come with a 7' hose but not a necessity. It isn't a necessity that it be used either. If you can cut me a deal that is close/better to what I could get for a new one through various channels then I would defintely consider it. Please PM me if you have one you are looking to sell. I would also consider buying a first stage/second stage seperately if you only have one or the other. Thank you,

Matt

Moderator Alumni

Default Re: WTB: Apeks DS4+TX50/ATX50

Quote Originally Posted by Corigan
    Looking for a used DIN DS4 with either a TX50 or ATX50 Second Stage. Would prefer it to come with a 7' hose but not a necessity. It isn't a necessity that it be used either. If you can cut me a deal that is close/better to what I could get for a new one through various channels then I would defintely consider it. Please PM me if you have one you are looking to sell. I would also consider buying a first stage/second stage seperately if you only have one or the other. Thank you,

Matt

I have bought several of these through a "local" guy named Barry. He can be found by clicking the first link that comes up when one does a search for "Salvo Diving" in Google.

(posted that way so I don't "break" any rules)

Joe

Quote Originally Posted by Richard Pyle
    "After my first 10 hours on a rebreather, I was a real expert. Another 40 hours of dive time later, I considered myself a novice. When I had completed about 100 hours of rebreather diving, I realized I was only just a beginner."

Aye, I know of the source. I know of a few other places that sell around the same pricerange and will even let you choose which size hose you want at no extra cost. I was just seeing if anybody had an used ones lying around that they might want to unload. I thought maybe I could help someone out and they could help me out as well. If not in a few days I will most likely just be ordering new. Thanks for the info though,

Matt

Got one thanks. Mods could you please close this thread, thank you.

Matt