Welcome to the Cave Diver's Forum.
+ Reply to Thread

Default DUI TLS 350 Signature Series (NEW)

Hey everyone. I've been a member for some time, but this is my first post.

I'm going to sell my DUI TLS 350 Signature Series drysuit that I purchased from DUI via Diver's Supply in Atlanta. It's loaded....pee valve, kevlar knee pads, etc. It's red and black. I'm 5'10 and weigh about 165. I paid a little over $3,000 for it. It has NEVER touched water. In fact, the only time I put it on was in the store when it arrived, to make sure it fit. I've kept it in a black trash bag (punched holes in the trash bag because I had read somewhere it was not a bad idea to do that so that it could breathe) in my bedroom closet. I have the box it came in, etc. I live in Monroe, Georgia, which is about 35 minutes east of Atlanta. I'm asking for $2,500.00, and I prefer payment via Paypal. If you live within 300 miles of Atlanta, I'd be more than happy to meet halfway for the trade off.

If anyone is interested, let me know, and I'll upload pictures of it. If you would like to talk to me on the phone about it, we can do that too. Just send me a private message and I'll send you my number back. Thanks!

Brian

Forgot to add....I bought it in July 2008 but, again, it's never been used....brand new.

Bump.....

I've listed this on eBay with a lot of pictures if anyone is interested. Valpolaw03 is my screen name.