Welcome to the Cave Diver's Forum.
  • Diverlee

There is no available content written by Diverlee
  • Recent Forum Posts

chrpai

Football team trapped in Thai cave complex

I think I added this after you replied: https://blindgossip.com/?p=92556

She has some technique of reading blind gossip and doing twitter searches... I don't know exactly how but she always...

chrpai 07-15-2018 08:58 PM Go to last post
    diveconjeff

Regulators

They seem to not be the glamour reg, but I have more of pre-XT Dive Rite regs than I do fingers & thumbs. Parts are easy to get so far. Service is simple and I can be as fussy as I want to be. As a...

diveconjeff 07-15-2018 08:54 PM Go to last post
    jlillest

Want to elborate?

jlillest 07-15-2018 08:52 PM Go to last post
    chrpai

My wife keeps track of these gossip sites... always knows things like who the next guy to be taken down in a scandal and stuff a few days before it hits mainstream. Lately she's been saying Elon...

chrpai 07-15-2018 08:50 PM Go to last post
    CavePadawan

Ichetucknee main spring

Ok, so we dove Jug today and by the restrooms is a large "map" showing the main spring and what looks to be a fairly detailed cave map extending many miles up to other sinks like Rose sink south of...

CavePadawan 07-15-2018 08:42 PM Go to last post
    helodriver87

WTB light monkey 35w VF LED

It's phenomenal in a cave. If I'm in the back, I'll run it full blast and light it up for everyone. I do have to turn it down when I have someone behind me. It'll easily drown out some other lights.

helodriver87 07-15-2018 08:38 PM Go to last post
    rddvet

Elon Musk is being a baby that didnt get his way. Lost alot of respect for him in his bs.

And when he said the dude was "pedo" was he calling him a pedophile or was it some hipster or euro slang...

rddvet 07-15-2018 08:17 PM Go to last post
    chrpai

Burst disc's

That's really not the same thing. It's similar but not the same. It's still a 5250 burst disc.

The only burst disc I ever have blow was a 4000 psi disc on an LP95 that had about 3800 in it. ...

chrpai 07-15-2018 08:15 PM Go to last post
    rddvet

Burst disc's

Dive gear express. Quick shipping and if you get some other stuff shipping is free. NE supply is good. I get things I cant get elsewhere from them, but much slower to receive.

Sent from my...

rddvet 07-15-2018 08:15 PM Go to last post
    chrpai

WTB light monkey 35w VF LED

I've got about a month on mine now diving in the Great Lakes ( Chicago and Traverse City) Lake Travis (Austin, TX) and the Texas Flower Gardens. It's a nice light... do feel a bit guilty...

chrpai 07-15-2018 08:11 PM Go to last post
    midway

There was no need to characterize what Musk did a “PR stunt”; obviously the same goes for calling the rescue diver “pedo guy.” Unless Musk is versed in cave diving, he wouldn’t understand the nature...

midway 07-15-2018 08:10 PM Go to last post
    tbone1004

Burst disc's

plus 0 to minus 10% is still 90% of test pressure, the 3hl's are 90% minus 10%.

They are spec'd at 5250, but I ran a couple of them up one day for shits and giggles and they both blew around 4700...

tbone1004 07-15-2018 08:08 PM Go to last post