Welcome to the Cave Diver's Forum.
  • The Cave Diver's Forum Main Page RSS Feed

Jon L at Little River Sept 2016

The purpose of the Cave Diver's Forum is to provide a place on the internet for civil discussions of anything cave diving related. This site is not a place to learn how to cavern or cave dive. This site contains plenty of comments, stories, reports, and opinions. Be careful, responsible, and mature, both in your posts and how you use anything you read here. Moderators do not monitor the accuracy of the content of threads posted here, and the opinions posted herein are personal opinions, and as such can be misleading and/or inaccurate. Entry into any overhead environment without proper training and equipment can get you killed.

New to diving and not yet cavern or cave certified? Watch this short movie if so. It might save a life; yours!
    "A Deceptively Easy Way to Die"

Opinions expressed on this forum are not necessarily those of the sponsors.

Join us on Twitter

• Recent Forum Posts

Sludge

Socks or boots on a new drysuit?

Agreed, as long as you include "fin keepers" in the equation.

Sludge 08-20-2017 09:28 PM Go to last post
    DGraham

2250psi 72's

I love these bottles. Have 2 pair that I use with my KISS Sidewinder. I fill them to 3000 psi and get quite a bit more volume than a set of Aluminum 80's.

DGraham 08-20-2017 06:15 PM Go to last post
    MikeK

Purchasing line in bulk?

Sure, would be happy to help. We love your guys rebuild of the steps. PM me a name/address and I'll send some $$ for line and beer.

MikeK 08-20-2017 05:46 PM Go to last post
    Kelly Jessop

Stuff at Peacock

Did you call the park number and leave a message? They are good about keeping items in a lost and found, and not all visitors that find thing are cave divers

Kelly Jessop 08-20-2017 04:07 PM Go to last post
    jlillest

New survey tool - MNemo

Make a survey of your home, or yard or whatever. I don't need real data, I just need something output by the unit to make a script for it.

I'll probably aim for python, since it's easier for...

jlillest 08-20-2017 02:46 PM Go to last post
    tbone1004

2250psi 72's

great as doubles, I use them for teaching in OW pretty regularly
    Great sidemount bottles for small dives, though if you have HP100's or LP85's they're a bit better for the size, and if you have...

tbone1004 08-20-2017 12:16 PM Go to last post
    jdobbertien

Scuba Pro Everydry 4 drysuit for sale

Suit is sold

jdobbertien 08-20-2017 11:11 AM Go to last post
    LMN

Stuff at Peacock

Left Peacock the other day a bit late, was dark outside (oops). Noticed the next day that I was missing a black Delrin spool with white line and SS double ender, a pair of sunglasses and cutting...

LMN 08-20-2017 10:50 AM Go to last post
    tj

2250psi 72's

I got around 100, but giving away 2 soon to that Fill Station story contest. I use them primarily for OW , but a bit of every other use too. My limit for filling is 2900 lbs. They are a bit of a...

tj 08-20-2017 10:50 AM Go to last post
    PfcAJ

2250psi 72's

Great single tanks, good for oxygen on longer dives.

PfcAJ 08-20-2017 09:38 AM Go to last post
    chrpai

2250psi 72's

The two problems with LP72s can be:

1) Bias : some dives shops have this idea that they are old and unsafe.

2) Lined: Many of them have any epoxy liner that can cause some dive shops to...

chrpai 08-20-2017 08:54 AM Go to last post
    rddvet

2250psi 72's

Fill it with 100%

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

rddvet 08-20-2017 08:39 AM Go to last post