Welcome to the Cave Diver's Forum.
  • Privacy Statement RSS Feed

Privacy & Security Page

Since this is an open forum, any information you place on the board is open for public view. We don't recommend that you post phone numbers and addresses ever, and that posting your email address and/or even your real name can lead to unwanted 'feedback'.

If you feel that any comments placed on this forum are not appropriate, please contact one of our moderators with your concerns.

All, if any, personal information, to include names, and email addresses that is collected when registering online, is kept securely in our databases, and that information is not shared with anyone. Information transmitted online is done through our secure (SSL) servers using Authorize Net as our authenticator.

Thanks

Staff and Sponsors for the Cave Diver's Forum

Contact Us by Mail, Email or Phone:

Cave Diver's Forum
    c/o Dayo Scuba Center, LLC.
    723 Executive Drive
    Winter Park (Orlando), FL 32789
    tj@dayo.com
    Wk: 407-292-9727 / 800-525-3296
    Fax: 386-506-8259

• Recent Forum Posts

OFG-1

Charismatic Microfauna of Florida

Will they be covering all of the Florida classics such as Chagas, Giardiasis, Toxoplasmosis, and Cyclosporiasis?

Hard to be charismatic when you have a flaming case of cyclops if the blowhole.

OFG-1 10-23-2017 01:17 PM Go to last post
    jj1987

Ginnie

It's always amusing to me when old timers attempt to pass the logic that cave conservation was taught more back in the day. I took an intro to cave class from a prior NACD president (who was...

jj1987 10-23-2017 01:01 PM Go to last post
    kensuf

Ginnie

If you can't tell the difference between a bleached rock that has been manhandled by others and a clay bank then don't touch anything.

kensuf 10-23-2017 01:00 PM Go to last post
    Kelly Jessop

Charismatic Microfauna of Florida

What: Small creatures comprising the vast majority of Florida's fauna are frequently over looked despite their often fascinating natural histories and important ecological roles. This program...

Kelly Jessop 10-23-2017 12:24 PM Go to last post
    Kelly Jessop

Ginnie

Pull and glide is a term that probably should be removed from our lexicon. Pull and pull would suggest high flow system where physical contact is needed, but if a person can glide, then swimming may...

Kelly Jessop 10-23-2017 12:17 PM Go to last post
    IowaCaveDiver

Don't ship scooters

nahh... i've already got this guy lined up to make the delivery.

IowaCaveDiver 10-23-2017 11:17 AM Go to last post
    Jack Hammer

Ginnie

Yep, sometimes that "clearly solid rock" turns out to actually be clay.

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

Jack Hammer 10-23-2017 11:07 AM Go to last post
    rddvet

Don't ship scooters

You should've negotiated to have UPS pay to ship it back to you. :rollguy

rddvet 10-23-2017 10:40 AM Go to last post
    IowaCaveDiver

Don't ship scooters

I received a Minnis 1.5 not long ago (I think it was fedex)... poorly packaged with a couple rolls of bubble wrap wrapped around it, loosely stuffed in a home depot "moving" box... thank god it...

IowaCaveDiver 10-23-2017 10:28 AM Go to last post
    decostanza

Don't ship scooters

I think endorsements are perfectly fine given the nature of the gear we use and occasionally sell. Thank you Gschaut as I will remember them as a shipper option next time I ship anything of this...

decostanza 10-23-2017 10:16 AM Go to last post
    gschaut

Don't ship scooters

There are GOOD shipping companies for heavy/delicate equipment. But UPS is not one of them. Not supposed to give endorsements on this board, but their initials are DHL. I used to ship/recieve...

gschaut 10-23-2017 10:12 AM Go to last post
    Michael F

Don't ship scooters

Thanks for the tips Matt. This just reinforces my thoughts about never shipping a scooter.

Michael F 10-23-2017 10:03 AM Go to last post