Welcome to the Cave Diver's Forum.
  • Privacy Statement RSS Feed

Privacy & Security Page

Since this is an open forum, any information you place on the board is open for public view. We don't recommend that you post phone numbers and addresses ever, and that posting your email address and/or even your real name can lead to unwanted 'feedback'.

If you feel that any comments placed on this forum are not appropriate, please contact one of our moderators with your concerns.

All, if any, personal information, to include names, and email addresses that is collected when registering online, is kept securely in our databases, and that information is not shared with anyone. Information transmitted online is done through our secure (SSL) servers using Authorize Net as our authenticator.

Thanks

Staff and Sponsors for the Cave Diver's Forum

Contact Us by Mail, Email or Phone:

Cave Diver's Forum
    c/o Dayo Scuba Center, LLC.
    723 Executive Drive
    Winter Park (Orlando), FL 32789
    tj@dayo.com
    Wk: 407-292-9727 / 800-525-3296
    Fax: 386-506-8259

• Recent Forum Posts

Pullnglide

A word of advice....

I have very good mainstream insurance also. In my policy it states that it covers 100% of an air ambulance after my $500 deductible. That's all well and good however they denied my claim because...

Pullnglide 06-26-2017 07:27 PM Go to last post
    Rich

Salvo Mojos?

I still have a Leviathan reel... :)

Safe diving,

Rich

Rich 06-26-2017 07:01 PM Go to last post
    Scubaru

A word of advice....

Good to know about DAN... it's been one of those things that I figure is too inexpensive NOT to have if there's a chance that it covers even a single accident. I dove at Madison Sunday, but was out...

Scubaru 06-26-2017 06:41 PM Go to last post
    Kelly Jessop

A word of advice....

I have to agree, unless I see it written in my policy that they will cover x.y and z related to a dive injury, then I am not 100% comfortable.

That being said I have found health care providers...

Kelly Jessop 06-26-2017 06:19 PM Go to last post
    Rich

A word of advice....

Apparently its been a bad weekend, but at least everyone survived... :)

Safe diving,

Rich

Rich 06-26-2017 06:06 PM Go to last post
    Rich

A word of advice....

Its only $75 a year Chris, just saying... and what Richard said is so true!

Safe diving,

Rich

Rich 06-26-2017 05:53 PM Go to last post
    IowaCaveDiver

WTB SS Viper

http://thedecostop.com/forums/showthread.php?57122-Reconditioned-Submerge-Viper

IowaCaveDiver 06-26-2017 05:52 PM Go to last post
    IowaCaveDiver

gear collection

updated list of items...

1. tank bands... I've got a couple of 8" SS sets and 1 set of 7.25" $80 each

2. HOG tech fins w/spring straps, new, never wet, size Large $85

5. Posidon open water...

IowaCaveDiver 06-26-2017 05:42 PM Go to last post
    rddvet

A word of advice....

Because the insurance companies have tons of employees who's only job is to decline your claim. No matter what the sales agent or person on the phone says, dont believe it. I'm sure all of those...

rddvet 06-26-2017 05:33 PM Go to last post
    CHartmann

A word of advice....

This is something I have been looking into a bit and am still not sure on so I would like to hear from some of you here. I do not have DAN but I do have a very good "mainstream" health insurance...

CHartmann 06-26-2017 05:27 PM Go to last post
    Rich

A word of advice....

They're the only insurance I'm familiar with! I've been with 'em since '94, they took care of a 5K chamber ride about 10 yrs ago for me and they really stepped up the other night for my friend... :)...

Rich 06-26-2017 05:14 PM Go to last post
    Pullnglide

A word of advice....

I'm still fighting with BCBS for a $60k plane ride. I do have DAN but they required an appeal to BCBS before they will step in. I didn't have a dime out of pocket on the first DCS and they have...

Pullnglide 06-26-2017 05:08 PM Go to last post