Welcome to the Cave Diver's Forum.
  • Privacy Statement RSS Feed

Privacy & Security Page

Since this is an open forum, any information you place on the board is open for public view. We don't recommend that you post phone numbers and addresses ever, and that posting your email address and/or even your real name can lead to unwanted 'feedback'.

If you feel that any comments placed on this forum are not appropriate, please contact one of our moderators with your concerns.

All, if any, personal information, to include names, and email addresses that is collected when registering online, is kept securely in our databases, and that information is not shared with anyone. Information transmitted online is done through our secure (SSL) servers using Authorize Net as our authenticator.

Thanks

Staff and Sponsors for the Cave Diver's Forum

Contact Us by Mail, Email or Phone:

Cave Diver's Forum
    c/o Dayo Scuba Center, LLC.
    723 Executive Drive
    Winter Park (Orlando), FL 32789
    tj@dayo.com
    Wk: 407-292-9727 / 800-525-3296
    Fax: 386-506-8259

• Recent Forum Posts

Michael F

Wtb primary light

Perhaps those assholes to which Greenwood is referring to are not all of those using super bright LED's in a highly reflective cave like much of Ginnie. Perhaps the assholes in reference are the many...

Michael F 05-24-2017 10:42 PM Go to last post
    Jack Hammer

Hollis H-160 replacement battery?

If I was still using one of those I'd give serious consideration to having Ping battery make me a LiFe.

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

Jack Hammer 05-24-2017 10:02 PM Go to last post
    MORGAN

Record Deaths on Everest

"Lack of oxygen not only stops the machine, it wrecks the machinery." J.B.S. Haldane

MORGAN 05-24-2017 09:11 PM Go to last post
    tbone1004

Wtb primary light

as one of those assholes, at least mine can be turned down to 800 lumen which is similar to the backup lights and I have no problem doing a dive on low.

tbone1004 05-24-2017 08:58 PM Go to last post
    Greenwood_60

Wtb primary light

I've been using a DRIS 1K shorty as a primary for years. It's enough light, as long as your buddy and instructor have similar outputs. It's only when you start diving with assholes that have bring...

Greenwood_60 05-24-2017 08:54 PM Go to last post
    bamafan

Xibalbanus cozumelensis

Pretty cool but as usual with most press releases the cave description is off.

bamafan 05-24-2017 08:20 PM Go to last post
    SR

Xibalbanus cozumelensis

Dr. Tom Iliffe and Dr. Pete van Hengstum discovered a new species of Remipede in a salt water cave off Cozumel.
    Here is the link.

SR 05-24-2017 07:53 PM Go to last post
    tbone1004

Wtb primary light

I won't disagree with you. My recommendation is really just to make sure that before spending real money on a light, you are committed to cave diving and are doing dives that really warrant a...

tbone1004 05-24-2017 07:47 PM Go to last post
    rddvet

Wtb primary light

Not that I think its a good idea to disagree with tbone because he's got very strong opinions when it comes to lights, I think if you're planning on using a can light then start with one learn to...

rddvet 05-24-2017 07:33 PM Go to last post
    Kelly Jessop

Record Deaths on Everest

High altitude cerebral edema.....https://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2008/12/081209221709.htm

Kelly Jessop 05-24-2017 06:54 PM Go to last post
    Hltn.rchrd

Wtb primary light

Great read and good advice. Thank you.

Hltn.rchrd 05-24-2017 06:39 PM Go to last post
    rddvet

Wtb primary light

I've got two awesome lights in great condition.

Shoot me a pm

2 Light Monkey 21W HIDs

rddvet 05-24-2017 06:38 PM Go to last post