Welcome to the Cave Diver's Forum.
  • Privacy Statement RSS Feed

Privacy & Security Page

Since this is an open forum, any information you place on the board is open for public view. We don't recommend that you post phone numbers and addresses ever, and that posting your email address and/or even your real name can lead to unwanted 'feedback'.

If you feel that any comments placed on this forum are not appropriate, please contact one of our moderators with your concerns.

All, if any, personal information, to include names, and email addresses that is collected when registering online, is kept securely in our databases, and that information is not shared with anyone. Information transmitted online is done through our secure (SSL) servers using Authorize Net as our authenticator.

Thanks

Staff and Sponsors for the Cave Diver's Forum

Contact Us by Mail, Email or Phone:

Cave Diver's Forum
    c/o Dayo Scuba Center, LLC.
    723 Executive Drive
    Winter Park (Orlando), FL 32789
    tj@dayo.com
    Wk: 407-292-9727 / 800-525-3296
    Fax: 386-506-8259

• Recent Forum Posts

Kelly Jessop

Jackson Blue Exploration

Thanks Ben. Didn't somebody find a means to go around the collapse you mentioned?

Kelly Jessop 04-21-2018 05:19 AM Go to last post
    bamafan

Ss uv40

There are a substantial amount of lead weights on them. Apparently Rodney's 40 a/h life battery is substantially lighter than the normal lead acid battery that comes in s UV-18

bamafan 04-21-2018 05:16 AM Go to last post
    sinisa

GoPro Hero 3+ Silver, LCD BacPac and extras

Good working condition. With LCD touch screen BacPac, standard and waterproof dive housing, charger and 3 extra batteries. Shipping included for CONUS.

sinisa 04-21-2018 01:01 AM Go to last post
    sinisa

Shearwater Petrel 2 with VPM upgrade

Used for around 250 dives. Perfect working condition with normal wear and tear. Includes VPM algorithm upgrade and a set of new wrist straps.

$550 including shipping CONUS.

sinisa 04-21-2018 12:59 AM Go to last post
    jblack

Devil's Ear 4-14-18

the place was a mad house..... still a fun dive. i enjoyed it..

jblack 04-20-2018 11:39 PM Go to last post
    patpicos

WTB - Reef Scuba Pony Bottle X Bracket

Hi

interested in a Reef Scuba Pony Bottle X Bracket....looking to buy quick and pick up fast...will likely buy online tomorrow if no quick local options in Cave Country :)

Let me know

patpicos 04-20-2018 11:35 PM Go to last post
    Sidemountdiver1999

Ss uv40

Rodney built it. It was an 18 conversion as well. The previous owner was saying something about special weights on the battery to trim the scooter out. I?ll have to look at it more when I test dive...

Sidemountdiver1999 04-20-2018 10:47 PM Go to last post
    Rhino

Jackson Blue Exploration

Alright! Only 10,000' more penetration and about 40,000' more of passage for me to get to. Almost thought I was running out of new places to see in JB.
    Thanks ya'll for paving the way.

Rhino 04-20-2018 07:07 PM Go to last post
    Pullnglide

Ss uv40

I had one but it was homebuilt and I could never get it to trim the way I wanted while towing. While on the trigger it was great! Good power and great range! Weight was 72lbs, not as bad as a 26...

Pullnglide 04-20-2018 05:32 PM Go to last post
    bigdave

New York Times Bat Op Ed - an update

Personally, I think the NSS is right and WNS is going to have to run its course.

WNS is still spreading despite the best efforts, and seems likely to continue to do so.

An annual count of one...

bigdave 04-20-2018 04:10 PM Go to last post
    Ramseyedu

Urgent: Buddy needed for cave diving.

Please tell me there's someone out there who doesn't mind diving Gennie or Peacock, or anywhere near high springs tomorrow 4/21????? I was supposed to meet a buddy here but they canceled last minute....

Ramseyedu 04-20-2018 04:02 PM Go to last post
    sandy

Jackson Blue Exploration

Thanks for the update Ben! Look forward to seeing the new map. Sounds like you may be close to connecting to Ginnie!

sandy 04-20-2018 03:37 PM Go to last post