Welcome to the Cave Diver's Forum - Cave Diving Resource.
  • Privacy Statement RSS Feed

Privacy & Security Page

Since this is an open forum, any information you place on the board is open for public view. We don't recommend that you post phone numbers and addresses ever, and that posting your email address and/or even your real name can lead to unwanted 'feedback'.

If you feel that any comments placed on this forum are not appropriate, please contact one of our moderators with your concerns.

All, if any, personal information, to include names, and email addresses that is collected when registering online, is kept securely in our databases, and that information is not shared with anyone. Information transmitted online is done through our secure (SSL) servers using Authorize Net as our authenticator.

Thanks

Staff and Sponsors for the Cave Diver's Forum

Contact Us by Mail, Email or Phone:

Cave Diver's Forum
    c/o Dayo Scuba Center, LLC.
    723 Executive Drive
    Winter Park (Orlando), FL 32789
    tj@dayo.com
    Wk: 407-292-9727 / 800-525-3296
    Fax: 386-506-8259

• Recent Forum Posts

jshort

Gear for sale

Hey man, I am interested if you could send me a few pics of the regs and tanks that would be awesome. My email is jshort316@hotmail.com

jshort 05-28-2015 08:28 AM Go to last post
    aa3jy

NSS Convention in Waynesville, MO

On the Today Show..

http://www.today.com/money/underground-lake-allows-families-take-trip-back-time-t23156

aa3jy 05-28-2015 08:27 AM Go to last post
    curtschu

Orange grove basin

56 views and no answer?? Has no one been in OG this week?

curtschu 05-28-2015 08:21 AM Go to last post
    curtschu

Deco bottle borrowed

My first dive to Henley"s Castle was on Air with an Aladdin Pro. I didn't think that Deco would ever end.

curtschu 05-28-2015 08:20 AM Go to last post
    FW

Madison Blue - 5/25/15

I found that one by accident too, but I never realized that it actually connected to the Mount Offshoot.

FW 05-28-2015 05:19 AM Go to last post
    Rhino

WTB 85's or 100's

Where in Indiana? This Friday (5/29), I'll be driving to Chicago from New Orleans. On Wed., I'll be head back to N.O. and, so far, plan to be in Marianna next Fri. My schedule's pretty tight and I...

Rhino 05-28-2015 02:18 AM Go to last post
    bamafan

Madison Blue - 5/25/15

Just past the Mount double arrow jump there is a nice little sidemount tunnel to the right that will dump you out onto the Mount Offshoot line closer to Rocky Horror. I found it by accident my...

bamafan 05-28-2015 12:15 AM Go to last post
    Kirk

Dry cave bad air

When "dry" caving, I always keep a cigarette lighter in my pack. Not only does it help identify bad gas, but it also helps identify wind (a sure sign of going cave).

Kirk 05-27-2015 11:39 PM Go to last post
    doublebb

Old Cave Diver Remembered - Rory Dickens

I went to the PADI college in 1978 Rory was my physics instructor was a very intense course. I was hired by the college to be on the staff and manage the St. Johns dive shop, Clark Pitcairn was the...

doublebb 05-27-2015 11:24 PM Go to last post
    Divingbum

WTB 85's or 100's

Have to dig them out and look. Belive they still have 2 3 yrs on hydro. Had em service and used 2 times. Have too many tanks.

Divingbum 05-27-2015 10:36 PM Go to last post
    K_D

FS: 10-21 HID Light Monkey Light Primary Light - Virtually New!! (only 2 dives)

So how about $950? Please feel free to make a reasonable offer :).

K_D 05-27-2015 09:39 PM Go to last post
    curtschu

Orange grove basin

Last report on Caveatlas says basin is duckweedy but clea on 4-7-15. I'm looking for an update on conditions. Taking some OW friends to Troy and thought a splash in OG might be interesting too.

curtschu 05-27-2015 09:36 PM Go to last post