Welcome to the Cave Diver's Forum - Cave Diving Resource.
  • Privacy Statement RSS Feed

Privacy & Security Page

Since this is an open forum, any information you place on the board is open for public view. We don't recommend that you post phone numbers and addresses ever, and that posting your email address and/or even your real name can lead to unwanted 'feedback'.

If you feel that any comments placed on this forum are not appropriate, please contact one of our moderators with your concerns.

All, if any, personal information, to include names, and email addresses that is collected when registering online, is kept securely in our databases, and that information is not shared with anyone. Information transmitted online is done through our secure (SSL) servers using Authorize Net as our authenticator.

Thanks

Staff and Sponsors for the Cave Diver's Forum

Contact Us by Mail, Email or Phone:

Cave Diver's Forum
    c/o Dayo Scuba Center, LLC.
    723 Executive Drive
    Winter Park (Orlando), FL 32789
    tj@dayo.com
    Wk: 407-292-9727 / 800-525-3296
    Fax: 386-506-8259

• Recent Forum Posts

ccrdiverjared

2015 NSS-CDS Workshop Pre-Registration NOW OPEN!!

Hey guys don't forget to pre-register for the workshop by this Thursday April 30th to get your FREE workshop t-shirt and to be entered into the drawing for a Nomad LT Sidemount System from Dive...

ccrdiverjared 04-27-2015 08:43 PM Go to last post
    MORGAN

Madison blue gnats!

My dad always said of mosquitos and black flies, "If you don't mind 'em, it's just like they aren't there." I am usually successful in ignoring bugs, and rarely have to use repellent. I have had to...

MORGAN 04-27-2015 08:39 PM Go to last post
    twaldo

Little River 4/27/15

thank you for at least understanding. :) know I won't fizz up but really am trying to stay within boundaries of my cert level. My normal gas mod is 111' but just happened to be diving 29% so even...

twaldo 04-27-2015 08:28 PM Go to last post
    mwenner

Whale Bone Restoration

Get better Michael Angelo, and a great job on all this.

mwenner 04-27-2015 08:25 PM Go to last post
    FW

death at Gennie

Let's wait for more details before "Monday Morning Quarterbacking". If anyone knew the guy, feel free to start a Memorial thread.

FW 04-27-2015 08:16 PM Go to last post
    FW

death at Gennie

From Scubaboard:

The gentlemen's name has been released.

Per the Sunshine Reporter on FB - The date is correct in the heading but incorrect in the body (someone typed in May instead of April),...

FW 04-27-2015 08:14 PM Go to last post
    patpicos

Saving Private Ryan

Gold!

patpicos 04-27-2015 08:12 PM Go to last post
    FW

Madison blue gnats!

I had to get one of those headnets in the Nularbor, because they were so bad there. It made the gnats at Madison seem pleasant. On the other hand, Tony's idea is great :-D

FW 04-27-2015 08:11 PM Go to last post
    curtschu

Madison blue 04-26-15

Kelly, The Cave Vandalism Act is a joke. What is the difference of a Cave we can get into and a Cave we can't being filled with 1000's of Cu Ft of Grout? It still is altering the natural aspect of...

curtschu 04-27-2015 08:10 PM Go to last post
    shellmoundal

death at Gennie

A 68 year old cave diver died at 3000 ft penetration. Anyone have details?

shellmoundal 04-27-2015 08:10 PM Go to last post
    wingman

Whale Bone Restoration

I was by the spot a week ago and it looked great....my buddy was filming the pass by with a gopro and may have some images....I will ask...Bill Huth

wingman 04-27-2015 08:09 PM Go to last post
    curtschu

Saving Private Ryan

You should see the one about renting bikes for Sturgis.

curtschu 04-27-2015 07:50 PM Go to last post