Welcome to the Cave Diver's Forum.
  • Privacy Statement RSS Feed

Privacy & Security Page

Since this is an open forum, any information you place on the board is open for public view. We don't recommend that you post phone numbers and addresses ever, and that posting your email address and/or even your real name can lead to unwanted 'feedback'.

If you feel that any comments placed on this forum are not appropriate, please contact one of our moderators with your concerns.

All, if any, personal information, to include names, and email addresses that is collected when registering online, is kept securely in our databases, and that information is not shared with anyone. Information transmitted online is done through our secure (SSL) servers using Authorize Net as our authenticator.

Thanks

Staff and Sponsors for the Cave Diver's Forum

Contact Us by Mail, Email or Phone:

Cave Diver's Forum
    c/o Dayo Scuba Center, LLC.
    723 Executive Drive
    Winter Park (Orlando), FL 32789
    tj@dayo.com
    Wk: 407-292-9727 / 800-525-3296
    Fax: 386-506-8259

• Recent Forum Posts

rossh

Gue deco model changed?

Well, I only half agree.

VPM-B and ZHL are models. They both use the same gas tracking formula, which are the most widely used and well tested and accepted formula in diving research. Then they...

rossh 07-21-2017 09:19 PM Go to last post
    nakatomi

Gue deco model changed?

He just described it in a different fashion which made me understand what he was getting at.

What it comes down to is that he feels the simple linear changes gradient factors introduce are too...

nakatomi 07-21-2017 04:20 PM Go to last post
    Dsix36

Gue deco model changed?

I would also like to hear his reasoning.

Dsix36 07-21-2017 03:32 PM Go to last post
    data2

Gue deco model changed?

Please ask him if you can share it. He for some reason thought I wanted to embarrass him with my earlier question, while I really wanted to know what he meant with his RD comment.

data2 07-21-2017 02:59 PM Go to last post
    whodunit68

WTB Tanks

I have an open water recreational BC. Pm for info.

whodunit68 07-21-2017 02:46 PM Go to last post
    Kelly Jessop

"To dangerous to dive"

The downward slope has rolling boulders/rocks, and the ceiling drops the same. It will be a future sink hole, just don't want to be part of it.

Kelly Jessop 07-21-2017 02:25 PM Go to last post
    Kelly Jessop

New Cave Agency?!?

You are probably right,but there are quite few people who donated to this fund, that if proclaimed a concern, then poll of public opinion could be validated

Kelly Jessop 07-21-2017 02:23 PM Go to last post
    Kelly Jessop

Gue deco model changed?

I agree with your posting-thank you

Kelly Jessop 07-21-2017 02:21 PM Go to last post
    Scubaru

Gue deco model changed?

Oh my goodness. Settled like adults, ladies and gentlemen.

Only problem with PMs is that the poor sponges like me that like to learn (especially about this since I'm currently doing deco training...

Scubaru 07-21-2017 02:12 PM Go to last post
    nakatomi

Gue deco model changed?

For the record, Ross explained his reasoning to me in a PM and using a different approach. I have to say that I now understand the arguments he used in this thread.
    Also I do agree with Kotik that...

nakatomi 07-21-2017 01:50 PM Go to last post
    kotik

Gue deco model changed?

Touche-- point taken.

kotik 07-21-2017 01:35 PM Go to last post
    Nitrogenius

New Cave Agency?!?

it does not seem that anyone in selfclaimed charge cares about 'appropriate'

Nitrogenius 07-21-2017 01:26 PM Go to last post