Welcome to the Cave Diver's Forum - Cave Diving Resource.
  • Privacy Statement RSS Feed

Privacy & Security Page

Since this is an open forum, any information you place on the board is open for public view. We don't recommend that you post phone numbers and addresses ever, and that posting your email address and/or even your real name can lead to unwanted 'feedback'.

If you feel that any comments placed on this forum are not appropriate, please contact one of our moderators with your concerns.

All, if any, personal information, to include names, and email addresses that is collected when registering online, is kept securely in our databases, and that information is not shared with anyone. Information transmitted online is done through our secure (SSL) servers using Authorize Net as our authenticator.

Thanks

Staff and Sponsors for the Cave Diver's Forum

Contact Us by Mail, Email or Phone:

Cave Diver's Forum
    c/o Dayo Scuba Center, LLC.
    723 Executive Drive
    Winter Park (Orlando), FL 32789
    tj@dayo.com
    Wk: 407-292-9727 / 800-525-3296
    Fax: 386-506-8259

• Recent Forum Posts

Aotus

Reaching rear crotch D ring on SMS100

those round door-handles like on the SMS75 (and Star1107's pic above) might be a little easier to reach for clipping your tanks.

Aotus 06-30-2015 07:16 PM Go to last post
    midway

Reaching rear crotch D ring on SMS100

Depending on drysuit and undergarment, it can make a noticeable difference. For shorter folks, even the S/M version has reachability issues. But some short folks have longer arms, some taller folks...

midway 06-30-2015 06:20 PM Go to last post
    Benthic

LED lights for cave video?

It's nice to have plenty of light on the camera, and then a light on your model. That way you get plenty of detail close to the lens, but you can also get plenty of light further away too. Video...

Benthic 06-30-2015 06:14 PM Go to last post
    scoupland

Stolen dive equipment

Heartbreaking, but happy ending! Three of us went to Ginnie on Saturday intending to dive. When we saw the enormous number of soon-to-be drunk college students and locals there, we decided not to...

scoupland 06-30-2015 05:35 PM Go to last post
    lakeflyer

Suunto DX Like New

Never been in the water...includes box and factory accessories.
    Rebreather/Trimix/Nitrox

$800.00 shipped in lower 48
    Paypal accepted
    917-494-0144 Don

lakeflyer 06-30-2015 05:15 PM Go to last post
    Sly-vester

My Cadillac UV 26 FS

It can be modded with LiFe battery and tube shortened to around a UV-18 with the burn time better than a magnus. Tube shortened just like Garth.

Sly-vester 06-30-2015 05:13 PM Go to last post
    JE

Head protection...a Discussion ?

Both wet & dry or cavers consider helmut protection as part of their regular gear. They not only prevent headaches but also serve as a place to mount back up lights & video cams. There are many...

JE 06-30-2015 05:09 PM Go to last post
    Jack Hammer

another quick wkpp video

Cool video

Jack Hammer 06-30-2015 02:50 PM Go to last post
    bamafan

WTB: Doubles Manifold with 7/8" Threads

I had a hard time finding 7/8" valves a few years ago. I finally found these OMS valves. They weren't my first choice and are a little pricey but beggers can't be choosey. I would call and see...

bamafan 06-30-2015 02:19 PM Go to last post
    patpicos

LED lights for cave video?

nice feedback from Philip...DRSS videos look kick ass. Fav productions

patpicos 06-30-2015 02:18 PM Go to last post
    tbone1004

yeah, Edd is coming out with the cocked back valves for sidemount in both 3/4 and 7/8's which is super exciting. Not sure if he's going to get crossbars for them, but they'll take one of the standard...

tbone1004 06-30-2015 01:59 PM Go to last post
    chrpai

really? Damn, I would have kept those mint ASHAI HP100's that I picked up for super cheap if I had known that.

chrpai 06-30-2015 01:45 PM Go to last post