Welcome to the Cave Diver's Forum.
  • Recent Forum Posts

Devil Duck

O ring sources ?

I?ve had good luck with http://www.theoringstore.com. Just placed another order this week.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Devil Duck 10-21-2017 10:05 PM Go to last post
    Kelly Jessop

Ginnie

Aesthetic is obviously a personal experience. To me scuffed cave can suggest poor cave diver technique,but it has man made markings where nature has formed something unique and special. How...

Kelly Jessop 10-21-2017 08:51 PM Go to last post
    IowaCaveDiver

Poseidon Regs

I've got a couple of posiedon regs... DIN first stages w/Yoke adapators... working condition unknown (other than throwing them on a tank and seeing that they work). Make an offer for one or both. ...

IowaCaveDiver 10-21-2017 08:36 PM Go to last post
    CHartmann

Ginnie

Alright, I have got to ask. What is the problem with a scuffed up cave? Does it affect much beyond the aesthetics? I get that a silt out is bad for divers but how does it REALLY affect the cave...

CHartmann 10-21-2017 08:24 PM Go to last post
    rddvet

Ginnie

In my opinion wide scale "fixing" of the cave could be as bad as the damage already created.
    Whats been done so far is fine. Pushing that on a grande scale has the potential to cause the same harm...

rddvet 10-21-2017 06:38 PM Go to last post
    Kelly Jessop

Ginnie

You know Bill isn't too far off. Ideally fix the cave divers that have issues,but being able to address cave damage is critical to future access. The question that has been asked by some land owners...

Kelly Jessop 10-21-2017 06:31 PM Go to last post
    rddvet

Ginnie

Are we really gonna go around fixing all the caves? Thats ridiculous. The work done to remove grafitti, fix the whale bones and the clay banks were great. Should we start cleaning up all the caves? ...

rddvet 10-21-2017 03:08 PM Go to last post
    IowaCaveDiver

Dive Rite Sidemount Regs (full set)

Dive Rite full sidemount regulator setup... kit includes 2- first stages, 2- primary (balanced adjustable) second stages, 2- 5000psi Dive Rite 2.5" glass/brass SPGs, 1 LP inflator hose. Regs are in...

IowaCaveDiver 10-21-2017 02:14 PM Go to last post
    Minijunkie

(2) Petrel for sale

One is now sold
    Still have (1) available.

Minijunkie 10-21-2017 01:35 PM Go to last post
    jessone

WTB: Scubapro Jetfins size M and a Primary reel.

Hello, I'm looking for Jetfins size M with spring straps and a primary reel. Please PM with details if there is someone looking to sell. Thanks

jessone 10-21-2017 01:02 PM Go to last post
    wingman

Ginnie

Certainly agree but not ready to write it off. If there was ever a place for conservation and restore wok Ginnie is it. Would like to see areas close off to use for a while and undergo some...

wingman 10-21-2017 12:32 PM Go to last post
    Kelly Jessop

Ginnie

Bill, appreciate your comments. You are right it has huge amount of access, and expect a certain amount of attrition because of this. There is a lot cave damage there that is from carelessness and...

Kelly Jessop 10-21-2017 12:17 PM Go to last post