Please select an option on the left.

• Recent Forum Posts

caveflyer

Compressor 8cfm - Mako 9300 E1/3

Ususal pic uploading problems - here are more

caveflyer 01-18-2018 05:54 PM Go to last post
    caveflyer

Compressor 8cfm - Mako 9300 E1/3

This is my personal compressor, used about 2 or 3 hours a month, got a diesel Rix for xmas that will be going on the boat so this is now "surplus to requirements". Includes Nitrox blending station...

caveflyer 01-18-2018 05:34 PM Go to last post
    malreynolds921

Bags and old BCD FOR SALE - must go

Oceanic Bag - $15
    US Divers Bag - $10
    DUI Drysuit Bag - $5

Oceanic BCD - Size Medium - Previously used by 5'8", 130 lbs woman - $30

ALL PRICES OBO

We moved to Cave everything (including...

malreynolds921 01-18-2018 05:02 PM Go to last post
    Kelly Jessop

Ginnie Cave DPV

Probably did... what doesn't kill you makes you better. Still a very great dive for my first time there.

Kelly Jessop 01-18-2018 04:38 PM Go to last post
    ARY

Silver Glen Spring was closed today, police investigation

"Forestry officials have posted a sign that forbids people from free diving in the springs." Just supports my bias about "officials".

ARY 01-18-2018 04:27 PM Go to last post
    cavekrazi

Switching from canister to hand held

I switched to the Big Blue 4500 from a LM canister on my butt. Notice that I'm not quite as foot heavy in sidemount (I needed to lighten up down there). Love the light with a hard goodman handle...

cavekrazi 01-18-2018 03:18 PM Go to last post
    diveconjeff

Nothing more than convenience and curiosity.

FWIW I use a LM 12W light with a direct connect battery from the 9W handheld for a primary back up on a soft mount so it can sit comfortably in my...

diveconjeff 01-18-2018 02:51 PM Go to last post
    cavediver256

Why are the majority of my punctuation marks get converted to question marks??????

theanswerissimpledonotuseanypunctuationmarksorcapsjuststartanothersentencewhereveryouwantthiswillbereallyreallyannoyingtorussellandyoucanhaveconversationsasdisjointedasyourthoughtsmaybewhichisfineifth...

cavediver256 01-18-2018 02:22 PM Go to last post
    JohnnyC

Ah, gotcha. I guess I misunderstood what the issue was. I thought it’s current position was the problem. That being the case, what’s the drive to go handheld if your current setup isn’t causing any...

JohnnyC 01-18-2018 02:20 PM Go to last post
    kensuf

Ginnie Cave DPV

And I think I tried to convince you not to do it.. :P

kensuf 01-18-2018 02:20 PM Go to last post
    Kelly Jessop

Ginnie Cave DPV

Ken, I have yet to find someone that knows everything and new things to be learned. You taught me many years ago I was capable of carrying double 95s from the parking lot to Jug Hole...:-)

Kelly Jessop 01-18-2018 12:39 PM Go to last post
    kensuf

Ginnie Cave DPV

I recently ran a CCR Cave Upgrade (crossover from OC to CCR) for a friend that is a fairly accomplished OC diver (~800ish cave dives, many of them exploration, used to hold the end of the line in...

kensuf 01-18-2018 12:11 PM Go to last post